"I, I know why because when I look in her eyes, I just see the sky. When I look in her eyes, well I, just see the sky." I began to sing along to the song quietly.

"I don't love you I'm just passing the time, you could love me if I knew how to lie, but who could love me?
I am out of my mind, throwing a line out to sea, to see if I can catch a dream." I heard Keith quietly singing along from beside me.

I found myself smiling as I slowly turned my head to look at him. I continued to sing as I watched Keith look out the window and sing along as well.

/|\

Laurence and Lanny ran to the apartment, but I didn't feel a need to be out of the rain. I slowly walked towards the lobby, letting the rain pelt me. It was cool, but the small warm smile on my face didn't seem to fade away.

"Lance! Hurry up!" Lanny called as her and Laurence walked into the lobby.

I shook my head as I walked toward the doors. I opened the door and walked inside, shaking my head side to side like a wet dog would as I walked towards my sister. I stopped as the three of us got in the lift. Laurence pressed the button for our floor and we got off as the door reopened seconds after closing.

"So... Keith?" Lanny questioned, as we walked side by side down the hall, Laurence in front of us.

I only nodded with the same small smile from before. We approached our flat and Laurence opened and unlocked the door. We all walked inside, turning on the lights and taking off our shoes and coats and such.

"Lavender is probably still at the flower shop, but she told me you two were grounded, so don't think of trying anything." Laurence spoke as he walked to the kitchen.

"I completely forget about being grounded, what the hell." I groaned, making my way towards the lounge.

I sat plopped down onto the couch and pulled my phone out of my pocket. 4 text notifications from Allura💕

I sighed and swiped my screen, opening our text conversation.

2:00pm Allura💕: Hey, babe.
2:01pm Allura💕: I didn't see you at school today, is everything okay?
2:02pm Allura💕: Text me when you get this.
2:03pm Allura💕: Love you 😘

After finding out she had been cheating on me for... God knows how long. I can't stand her. She makes me want to puke.

1 new text message from: What are we? Some kinda SUICIDE SQUAAAD?

I chuckled at the dumb chat name Travis had come up with months ago. I tapped the notification and the group chats messages opened before me.

Travisthetravisty: So, I heard Conner is getting with his sisters best friend.

Kysconner: and where the fuck did you hear this?

Travisthetravisty: Hansen told me, asshat.

Kysconner: you are so full of shit. He did not.

Travisthetravisty: Okay.... So he didn't. But you are totally into him.

Titbitrich: Is he that guy that you'd kinda be into?

Travisthetravisty: Kinda? More like definitely.

Kysconner: What the fuck. Guys shut up.

Travisthetravisty: is someone scared???

Loverboylance: Don't worry Conner. Your secret is safe with us. We're a team. All of us.

Travisthetravisty: Lance. Stop being so cheesy.

Loverboylance: I can't help it.

Travisthetravisty: ooooooooo. I know why ;)

Loverboylance: I hate you.

Allurathealluring: Why?

Travisthetravisty: his love for you. Of course.

Kysconner: Nice.

Travisthetravisty: Shut up.

Allurathealluring: Are you ready for Friday?

Loverboylance: I'm still grounded.

Ryanisnotcool: Booooooo. Lame.

Loverboylance: I actually listen to the people in charge of me.

Ryanisnotcool: Sounds boring.

Allurathealluring: So what? Are you just going to ditch me on our 2 year anniversary?

Loverboylance: I guess so. Sorry, love.

Ryanisnotcool: That's a dick move

Loverboylance: I'm sorry, okay? There's nothing I can do about it.

Kysconner: You could sneak out.

Loverboylance: No, I can't. Lavender takes shit like this seriously.

Allurathealluring: I can't believe you right now.

Travisthetravisty: Look, you'll get over it. He said he's sorry and there's nothing he can do.

Allurathealluring: Whatever.

Ryanisnotcool: You two are dumbasses.

Loverboylance: Fuck you too. I'm going to eat dinner. Excuse me.

Kysconner: It's 2:30???

I sighed. Ryan is such a jackass. Act like my best friend, then help my girlfriend of almost two years, cheat on me. Some friend he is.

My phone continued to vibrate. I ignored the group chat. One notification caught my eye.

1 message from unknown number: Hi, Lance? It's Keith.

--------
~Word Count: 1374~
HEYA.
Long time no see. It's been a while since I updated anything.
So here's this chapter. It's filler af.
But. Whatever.
I hope you guys like this book so far. Cause I really like writing it.
Anyway.
Don't forget to like, comment and follow me cause I'm gr8. 8/8 m8.
Okay.
Bye.
-Lance🦁💙