Chapter8*

BAD NEWS !!!!!!  Watch video above!!! You must!!! I died a little on the inside of this!!!

Sam's POV
I just finished explaining about Dani's existence and they all were shocked."Dani how do they have Dash, Kwan, Paulina and Star?" I asked."They wanted them to play bait to Dad and if dad doesn't cooperate then they will threaten to hurt them." She said and Leo started to drive faster. We stopped a block away from his place...apparently after dropping off Vlad's still unconscious body in the alleyway.

Danny's POV
Fishface pulled me into a cell."HEY WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?!" I shouted."You will work for us one way or another." Shredder said."Fruitloop." I said."I'm not a Fruitloop." He said in a monotone voice."Aww you have a Batman voice." I mocked him. Shredder sighed and just continued."Work for me and I will help you grow stronger in your powers." He said and I yawned."Listen, that's why I would turn evil if I was power hungry and yeah, so...nope." I said popping the 'p'.

"What if I gave you a motivation?" He said and Razhar, Fishface and Tigerclaw brought in four people with potato bags over their heads. I looked at them confused and Shredder nodded to Stockman who pulled off all the bags."GAHH!!" They shouted and my eyes went wide."No way it's Phantom!!" Dash shouted."He'll save us!!" Paulina and Star shouted."What did they ever do to you?!" I shouted."They are you bait. Don't work for me and I kill them, work for me and I spare them." He said."Shit!!" I shouted."We're starting somewhere." He said."Ta Goole!!!"(French{pronounced} shut your trap/ Shut the fuck up)."Whoa he can speak French." Tigerclaw said.

"So what will it be?" Shredder asked."Fine." I said and I could feel Shredder smirking under that mask. I rolled my eyes and suddenly the A-listers were pushed into the same cell as I."Why aren't you saving us?!" Kwan shouted as I sat down against the wall."Because I have friends who are coming here." I said as I floated cross legged and closed my eyes calming down and Dash just looked weirdly at me."Where hve you been? Amity is almost in ruins if it wasn't for the GIW." Dash said."Is that so. Well I found a bigger threat here than some ghosts so I am fighting those freaks that used you as leverage."I said.

Leo's POV
We were now at the window that shoes Shredder's throne and stuff."Dani where are they keeping everyone?" Tucker asked."Underground in some cells." She said "Ok you and Sam go in and get them while the rest of us cover for you." I said and they nodded as Dani grabbed Sam underneath her arms and turned invisible. We took out all the cameras and snuck in. We saw Stockman and a few other mutants talking about something.

Sam's POV
Dani was getting close to Danny."Why did your father have this life again?" I asked."I don't know your his best friend." She said and I rolled my eyes. We arrived at the cell where I saw Danny and the Kwan, Star, Paulina and Dash."Phantom who was the other chick?" Star asked and Danny's eyes glowed green."She not a chick. She's my daughter." Danny said."What? You have a daughter? Than who's the mother?" Paulina asked. I rolled my eyes."That's for me to know and for you to find out."  Danny said."Dad." Danni said coming out of the shadows."Dani. Where's S-I mean your mother?" Danny said correcting his mistake."She's uh, hiding in the shadow." Dani said.

"Sam, where's the others?" Danny asked."How should I know?" I said."Ha she almost sounds like the goth chick." Dash said."Well nice to see you too Dash." I said coming out."SAM!!" Danny shouted."Look I have to get you all out of here." Dani said as she touches the lock but giving her a small shock."Ahh!!" She shouted.

Suddenly there was a flash from the cell and the pants Danny was wearing in his human form showed."GAHH!!" He shouted in shock and his eyes was written with fear."GAHH!! I'm changing back!! Hurry!!!" Danny shouted. Dani started to work on the lock but the more she fiddled with the more Danny Phantom will change into Danny Fenton."STOP!!" Danny shouted. He was in his human form's clothes and only had his white hair and green eyes.

Tucker's POV
We found the cells and saw Danny Phantom in Danny Fenton's clothes."What the hell is the geeks doing here?!" Star yelled."And who are those people in the turtle costumes?" Kwan asked being stupid as he is."Donnie need your help over here." I saida s I looked closer at the lock."Hmm this lock is using Danny's ghostly energy, whenever you poke it, the more Danny changes back into his humaniod form." He said."HUMAN?!" The A-listers shouted."Hey Donnie how about you go tell the whole world about my secret!" Danny shouted."Your gonna have to reveal yourself to them for this lock to de-activate." I said.

"Since the lock is keyed into Danny's ghost half it would be weaker when he is in human form and the lock will be easier to break."I explained."Urgh!! How many times am I going to tell my secret to everyone?!!!" Danny shouted angrily."Last time." Dani said in hopes to help Danny. Danny sighes and closed his eyes. Soon after he switched back into his human form and Dash and Kwan stumbled back in shock."FENTON?!" They shouted.