Chapter 14*

Dan's eyes glowed as his aura glowed dangerously. The turtles moved away, feeling uncomfortable."You have no idea what I went through! You're the last one to judge me!" Dan shouted at Danny.

"Yeah! I don't care! You should've been stronger than your situation!" Danny shouted. Clockwork looked neutrally at the forming feud."You two better stop..."

"SHUT IT!" Dan shouted."Don't talk to Clockwork like that!" Danny shouted attacking Dan. Dan immediately pinned Danny."Why don't you ask him why he didn't interfere like he did with you? He stopped the timeline just when the explosion went off, didn't he?" Danny glared at Dan.

"I wouldn't be like I am today if he didn't do what he did. He can't be trusted, Danny."

"If he didn't care, he would've let you fight and see what you could be...you took it the wrong way."

"Did I?"

"Dark Danny succeeded, Danny. Just like your's would have but Clockwork interfered and saved them. I had to watch them die in front of me. That's when I killed him. I don't know what your future Vlad told you when you met him, but mine will always be a Fruitloop who'll lie. I went to live with Vlad and he tried to be supportive but then one day at breakfast he just snapped..." Dan said, letting go off Danny.

"I don't expect you to understand...I never actually talked to our godly version...I just saw what he was capable of. Be glad you haven't met him yet."

"Now, if you'll excuse me. I have a date to get to." Dan said disappearing through a portal. Danny stood up and looked at Clockwork."What else aren't you telling me? Why didn't you interfere with him?" Danny asked.

"His timeline is complicated, Daniel. It wasn't supposed to be like it is now. He shouldn't have taken Vlad's ghost half. He should've lived a life where Vlad treated him as a son and everything was fine...I don't know what went wrong."

"There's something else!" Danny shouted. The turtles looked at Danny with shock."Danny, just stop..." Donnie said."Shush, Donnie!" Danny snapped."He's adopted. His last name is Wayne..."

"Whoa! Like Bruce Wayne!"

"Bruce Wayne doesn't exist in his world!"

"He's not from the world where he grew up in." Clockwork said."What?" Danny asked."Neither is Jasmine." Clockwork added."Like I said...his life and timeline is complicated."

"Leave it at that. You have a world to save." Clockwork said and floated away. Danny watched as he disappeared."GAHH!" The turtles shouted. Danny looked at what they were screaming at."Oh no...not you."

"Danny Phantom... Clockwork was supposed to destroy you."

Danny's eyes widen. He was...but, why didn't he? "I don't believe you. You only see what you want to see. I'm not the threat. No version of me is the threat. You just can't deal that there's ghosts possibly more powerful than you."

"Nonsense!" The Observants shouted."But then again, I can never get as powerful as the god version of me or worse...the Ancients." Danny said and they immediately cringed."Don't you dare speak of them!"

"Then buzz off you annoying flies!"

Dan landed close an abandoned warehouse where he saw the familiar looking foot soldier robots. Dan let his senses go all over the place and couldn't feel Vlad's presence anywhere.

Turning invisible, he jumped into the facility and landed softly. He saw the pieces of the portal being mended together by Krang robots. Dan's mind wondered to what was said what could happen if this thing were to be tweaked.