Chapter2*

The team ran to their lair to where Master Splinter and April was waiting."What is he?" Donnie asked as runs next to Leo."I don't know but we'll find out soon enough when we get some help on his wounds." Leo said."If we are getting grounded because of you, I'll be using you as a punching bag and you'll do the dishes." Raph said as he runs a feet feet away from Leo."Yeah, yeah Raph and I think Master Splinter will understand." Leo said."You really think that?" Mikey asked."Yes, Mikey I know that." Leo said as he ran inside the the entrance of the lair.

He stopped for a second and looked around until his eyes fell on April."April!" Leo shouted and she got startled."Leo don't scare me like that! Who's that?" She asked."We don't know yet. Just make him some space on the couch." Leo said and April made it comfortable as possible for Danny."What happened to him?" Mikey asked as he look closer at Danny."I don't know! Just get the first aid kit!" Leo yelled and Donnie ran into his lab and grabbed a metal box with a red plus sign on it."Okay I know nothing of medical stuff so Donnie you do it." Leo said and Donnie got some alcohol out and started to clean his burned wounds on Danny's body.

Just when he was about to start he noticed that the wound he started on started to heal really slowly but fast for a human."Guys I think he has super healing." Donnie said."How do you know that?" Mikey asked."Well look at his skin. There it's still burned badly and there it's starting to heal." He said as he pointed to the spots."And look closely you'll see that the skin is reattaching itself." Donnie added."Whoa, that's so cool!" Mikey shouted."What is this?" Splinter asked and the turtles stiffened."Hey Master Splinter so we were fighting Bebop, Rocksteady, Razhar and Fishface and then suddenly he fell from the roof or sky or something and then we brought him here to help him." Leo said.

"Hmmm, I see. I can sense he is some sort of-,

"Mutant?"
"Alien?"
"Both?"
Raph, Mikey and Donnie said.

"No, his neither those things. He is a strong warrior. I can sense that." Splinter said."Just hope he doesn't work for Shredder." April said."April do you get any strange vibes from him?" Donnie asked."Yeah a lot. I see what happened to him. He was flying and then he landed on a building and started to feel dissy and fell." April said as she opened her eyes."And he is not a mutunt." April said.

Leo's POV
The kid looks strange. April just said he isn't a mutant so then what is he?"Well how long will it take for him to wake up?" Raph asked."Well by the state of his body probably a half hour or so with the fast healing." Donnie said as he continues to clean his wounds. Just then two rings formed around his waist. One going to his head and one going down to his feet. His white hair turned pitch black and his jumpsuit was replaced with blue jeans, a white shirt with a red oval on it and red and white tennis shoes."Whoaa." Mikey said as he pokes the kid's face."Mikey." Donnie said."Mikey." He said a little louder as he continues to poke him."MIKEY!!" We all shouted and he stopped and stepped away.

Donnie was finished cleaning his wounds and wrapped it around in bandages."Well now we wait and get some answers." I said and Master Splinter nodded.

Time skip brought to you by TMNT
After about two hours he still didn't wake up."Donnie you said it would only half and hour! Did you forget to add one and a half hour to it!" Raph shouted and the kid started to stirr."Guys." I said."Well excuse me if you have a temper you seriously need to control!" Donnie shouted."Guys."I said a little louder but they didn't hear me."I wouldn't have this temper if it wasn't for everyone annoying me so much!" Raph shouted. The kid started to mumble something."Get away! Get away!" He kept saying over and over again."GUYS!!" I shouted and they stopped arguing."He's waking up." I said."I should've fumed at you two hours ago." Raph said."Get away!! Get away!!" He kept saying.

"Huh?" Raph said and then suddenly the kid clenched his fist and strated to shot it randomly around the lair. Raph, Donnie and I took cover as we screamed for Master Splinter. Then he, Casey and April stormed into the room."What is going on here?!" Casey shouted."We need to wake him up!" April shouted as she ran i to the kithara and got some water and splashed it into the boy's face."Ahhhhhh!" He shouted as he bolted up."Where am I?" He said."He it's okay your save." April said.

"Hey guys I got the PIZZA!!" Mikey shouted as he walked into the liar with five boxes of pizza. The boy turned around hus eyes went wide."Your, y-your a talking turtle." He gasped out."Yeah and a handsome one too." Mikey said."Your not helping Mikey." Donnie said and the turned to the sound of Donnie's voice."Hey don't freak out please." Raph said as he came out of his hiding place. He turned around and saw Raph just a few feet away. He pushed himself further away."Hey what's your name? We promise we won't hurt you." I said from a nice and decent distance."F-four t-talking t-turtles. I'm dreaming. Yeah this is all a dream. Wake up Danny. Wake up Danny." He said to himself.

"Danny?" April said."You aren't dreaming and I promise these guys won't hurt you." April said and he started to calm down a bit."Can you tell us what happened?" She asked."I-I don't want to talk about it." He said."Okay, that fine, perfectly fine. Can you atleast tell us what you are?" I said and he looked confused."What?" Donnie said."Have you ever seen a freaking ghost before?" He said."No because they don't exist and that is just superstitions." Donnie said and Danny flashed his blue eyes green."Cool. How can you do that?" Mikey asked."Easy just make angry." Danny said and Mikey stepped back a bit."Are you saying that your a ghost?" Raph said trying to hold back a laugh.

"Yeah so?" Danny said.

Then Raph, Mikey and Donnie bursts into laughter until Master Splinter hit those three with his staff knocking some sense into them."You four dealt with, Aliens and Mutunts and now you are disrespecting his existence." Master Splinter said."You actually believe him?" Raph said as he rubs the spot he got hit."Yeah I do because he is floating in midair." Master Splinter said we all turn around and saw Danny's eyes still glowing dangerously green and floating a little bit off the couch."Whoa!!" We all said."Now. Please Danny can you explain to us what you are?" Master Splinter said.

Danny's POV
I woke up and saw I was in a weird looking place and a girl with red hair was in front of me. My face felt wet and I saw her hands were wet. Then I saw the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Four talking turtles and a rat wearing a red robe. I'm still dreaming. I kept telling myself and trying to wake up but then I realized this was real.

After awhile.

"Now. Please Danny can you explain to us what you are?" The Rat man said."How do I know I can trust you?" I asked.

"Because we saved you."
"We cleaned your wounds."
"And we didn't leave you on the street where some weirdo can hurt you."

They said. I'll tell them how I exist but I'm not telling them anything further. The girl who I think is April, is giving me weird vibes."I'm a really rare...being." I started and they all sat down like a kid listening to a story."I'm one of three of my kind."I said."I'm a Halfa. Half Human Half Ghost and I know. It's impossible. News flash it is not." I said."Okay can you start telling us the truth." The red one said."Raphael. Listen." Rat guy said."I gotten into a lab accident with one of my ex-parents inventions and it killed me halfway." I said."If you really are half ghost prove it. Possess Mikey over here." Raphael said."Hahaha yeah possess me...wait what?!" Mikey shouted."I hate overshadowing." I said.

"Then how are we supposed to believe you then?" A kid asked wearing almost just black and homemade armor."Fine." I growled. I turned intangible and flew in to the orange one."Hey where'd he go?" April asked."Believe me now!" My voice came out from Mikey's mouth and startling the other brothers. Hey while I'm here let's see who these turtles are. Blue one is Leo. Red one is Raph and purple one is Donnie. Rat is Master Splinter. Girl is April and the boy is Casey Jones. When I got everyone's names I left Mikey's body."Whoa that send chills down my spine!" He shouted.

"He is actually a ghost." Donnie said in a disbeliefed tone."So what did you three learn here?"Splinter said."That anything is possible." Donnie said."Good. Now give him some space." Splinter said."No need I'm getting out of here." I said as I transformed into Phantom. Raph was staring wide eyed. I floated above everyone and turned intangible flying through the roof and onto a street. I ignored all the calls from the turtles and flew to a different alleyway that looked atleast a little cleaner then the others I found but I didn't see this strange black dog made out of nothing but bone and sushi on legs knocked me unconscious.