Chapter 29

-The wedding- 

We where all sat waiting for Charlotte the bride to enter the church, Tristan was stood at the end of the aisle sticking his tongue out at Brad who was messing about like a child, even ryleigh was better behaved than Brad but he was a funny guy.

Soon came Charlotte looking absolutely amazing in her wedding dress, 'how come yours was so slender and her's is so puffy', Riker whispered in my ear, 'because I fall over if I wear long puffy dresses', I turned round to look at him, 'really why', he asked confused, 'because I'm so small', I responded casually, 'oh right, can't sort that problem', he also responded in a casual manner, we then watched as Charlotte and Tristan took up each others hands and smiled at each other, and saw Tristan mouth, you look beautiful to Charlotte who I couldn't see but then I saw Tristan mouth, 'that dress would look better on the bedroom floor', me and Riker looked at each other and almost wet ourselves trying to hold our laughs back and I could tell Charlotte was doing the same as she looked at us red because not only of the comment Tristan had just used, but because she would burst out laughing if tris said anything else.

-The after party- 

We where all stood outside waiting to go into the 'party room' as they called it Riker and Ryleigh were running about like loonies, 'watch out for traffic, this ain't America' I shouted to them, 'we know', Riker laughed picking Ryleigh up and putting her on his shoulders, 'when is this place gunna-' Riker was cut off by the doors opening and everyone flooding in, 'never mind', he huffed happily and walked in and put Ryleigh down, as soon as her feet touched the floor she was running, running after Ratliff, Rocky and Ryder with Alex.

About an hour later I was sat at a table with other guests who I used to know from college and high school, Riker was stood at the bar with Ross when my old ex Liam Wilson, came over to talk to me, he had dark hair, bright blue eyes and a smile that made every little bit of him innocent, he had a kind personality and was a bit of a shy boy really, we never broke up because of anything bad that happened.

Riker: I was stood at the bar with Ross, when I looked over and saw Sara talking to a guy who was medium height and build, had dark hair and blue eyes, Sara had told me previously that before meeting me that was what she'd look for in a guy, which often confuses me, I'm tall, skinny, blonde and have brown eyes.

I had been watching them for about 5 minutes, when they first met, there was a slight awkward silence between them until he picked up the conversation, 'hey Ross', I nudged him slightly, 'hm, what', he mumbled slightly, 'do you think that guy Sara is talking to is flirting with her', I pointed to them and looked at Ross' face as he observed the situation, 'um... might be...but he know's she's married right?', Ross questioned, 'I dunno', I said confused, 'anyway even if he was, Sara wouldn't take note, she loves you not him, he's the complete opposite of you', Ross nudged me taking a sip from his beer, 'Ross that guy she is talking to is her perfect type, she told me she likes the dark hair and blue eyes crap', I said turning my head to look at Ross who stared at me as I drunk, 'really, well that's confusing', Ross stood up straight and spoke confused, 'I'm going over', I said to him putting my beer on the bar and walking off, but before I could leave Ross had to say something, 'don't do anything rash Riker, he might just be being friendly', Ross smiled at me, 'I won't don't worry', I smiled at him and then walked to Sara, 'hey Sara can I talk to you for a moment', I said butting into the conversation they were having, 'yeah sure, be right back Liam', she smiled at him, 'one sec, who's this', the slightly shorter man asked smiling, 'this is my husband Riker Lynch', she smiled I waved slightly and he waved back, 'oh I didn't know you where married congratulations', he smiled, 'yeah she's married, married to me', I said as Sara pushed me away from him, 'what do you want?', she asked smiling and putting her hands on her hips, 'he's flirting with you', I said pointing to the guy or Liam, 'don't be daft', she laughed, 'no I'm not, he's flirting with you', I said again, 'Riker, I'll know when someone's flirting with me, he's a friend from high school that's all', she broke a slight smile to me, 'I think he wants to be more than friends more like fuck buddies', I said laughing in my head, 'Riker, shut up, if you don't trust me after like four years then you need to take a think, now I'm going back to talk to my friend, go and do what ever pleases you', she said pointing away from me, 'we can't have sex here its a public place', I smiled cheekily, 'what', she answered, 'you said whatever pleases you', I smiled cheekily again, 'oh my days Riker', she smiled in defeat, he was flirting with her.

-Back at Home- 

Sara: We all piled in through the front door, throwing our stuff to the ground, 'well that was fun', Ross smiled, 'yeah it was, getting to reunite with old friends was good right Sara', Caitlin nudged me, 'yeah why do you ask', I smiled at her confused, 'well didn't you get Liam's number to keep in touch with him that way', Caitlin smiled at me and then Becky, 'wait you got his number', Riker asked almost yelling, I knew he disapproved of Liam as he thought he was flirting with me but he wasn't, 'yes Riker he'd like to keep in touch with me', I said with a slight bit of anger in my voice, did he not trust me? 'bet he would', Riker huffed, 'do you not trust me or something, even though Liam is half way across the world from me', I said almost yelling at him, 'Sara can I see you for a moment', Riker said gesturing for me to follow him into the kitchen, so I followed. 'why did you do that', he asked as soon as we reached he kitchen, 'what', I said with my arms crossed, 'ask if I trusted you or not, I hate pressure', he said also crossing his arms, 'well Riker its a yes or no answer and seen a s we're married it should be a yes, so is it a yes or a no', i asked him with anger growing in my voice, 'w-well...um...', he didn't say yes or no, 'I cannot believe you just did that, it should be a straight yes, and you can't even do that', I said angrily and tried to duck under his arm to get away but he stopped me, 'Sara where are you going?', he asked worriedly, 'where would I go', i asked him sternly, 'I-I d-dunno', he stuttered sounding like he was about to cry, 'Riker I hate to do this right now, as we've just got back and we've got Ryleigh and stuff but..', I said almost in tears, 'w-what', Riker asked shakily about to cry, 'I think we just need to take a break', I said stopping the tears from falling, 'oh right we have some Kit Kats if you want one', he asked with his little innocent voice as he didn't know what I meant, 'no Riker, a break from us'.