Chapter 28

We where on the plane again making our way to England, we where going to Charlotte and Tristan's wedding, I knew they'd last forever.

I had my head rested on Riker's shoulder as he played with my hair, 'if you think about it we got Tris and Charlotte together', I said looking up at him, 'yeah, our happiness led to their happiness', he smiled down at me, 'Ryleigh stop kicking the back of the chair', Riker scolded, 'but daddy I'm bored', she moaned attempting to look at us, 'that doesn't mean kick the chair', Riker huffed angrily, he hated it when someone kicked his chair, 'then daddy can I play tippy tap on your phone', she hugged the back of the chair, 'fine but don't lose the phone', 'or beat his high score', I cut in and I giggled as he gave me the evils, 'New high score', Ryleigh giggled in happiness, 'see Riker even Ryleigh can beat 5 points', I smiled cheekily at him and he gave me a smoldering look, 'ok Sara don't laugh just because I have no hand eye coordination', he flicked his hair off his face and smiled, 'but I never laughed', I giggled, 'your laughing now', he slapped his thighs and facepalmed, 'no that was a giggle', I said cheekily flicking my hair back, 'same difference', he laughed, 'k den', I laughed hysterically, 'what are you two doing', Ross said walking past, 'is a giggle and a laugh the same thing', Riker asked him politely, 'no a giggles a giggle', he shrugged, 'thanks Ross', I giggled, 'no problem', he smiled before walking back to his seat.

I didn't breath as the plane landed I hated the going and landing part, 'hey Sara breath', Riker said in a comforting tone, 'I can't', I said holding my breath, just hoping we'd land soon.

We got off the plane and where greeted by Charlotte and Tristan there, Connor, James, Brad and Keira where there, Brad and Keira where finally a couple, Connor was stood with his girlfriend, I recognized her face, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it, ‘hey everyone’, Charlotte yelled to us as the large gang of people made there way to her, it was us, there was me, Riker, Ryleigh, Ryder, Ross, Rocky, Rydel, Ratliff, Ryland, Georgina, Caitlin, Alex, Becky, Taylor, Stormie and Mark, we where all invited to Charlotte and Tristan’s wedding, ‘hi congratulations by the way’, I said smiling at Charlotte, ‘hey Sara’  Connor said smiling at me, ‘hey, who’s this’, I smiled cheekily, ‘this is Tia, Tia Hewitt’, he smiled holding his girlfriends hand, ‘OH MY GOD TIA IS THAT YOU’, I shouted in her face, ‘yeah, its been a while’, she smiled at me, ‘A WHILE ITS BEEN FREAKING AGES’, I was still yelling, ‘Calm your shit Sara’, she laughed, ‘sorry your right, hey how are you’, I said turning serious, ‘um Sara will you tell me how you know her’, Connor smiled confused, ‘we used to go dancing together years ago’,  I smiled at her, ‘yeah we where the bad asses weren’t we’, she smiled, ‘yup the troublesome two, is what the dance teacher called us’, I smiled, ‘although I think it should have been the Terribly Fabulous Two’ I added, ‘yeah’, she said smiling, ‘so James have you got a girl yet’, I asked him, ‘yeah she’s at home though’, he smiled, ‘what’s her name’, I smiled, ‘Victoria, Victoria Murphy’, he smiled back, ‘OH MY GOD I KNOW WHO SHE IS’, I yelled again, ‘really, how’, he smiled, ‘we went to school together’, I smiled, ‘so you know all our girlfriends then’, he smiled gesturing to all of the band, ‘yeah, and I can tell you all the embarrassing stories later’, I gestured to them all and Brad’s eyes widened and he looked at Keira as she was talking to Georgina, ‘you will tell me everything’, he nodded, ‘I will’, I smiled at him, ‘are we going then’, Charlotte smiled taking Tristan’s hand, ‘yup please’, Rocky skipped off out of the airport, ‘yes we are leaving then’, Ross smiled holding Ryder and Alex’s hands and I took hold of Ryleigh’s hand as Riker took a hold of the other one of her hands and we kept swinging her backwards and forwards and every time we stopped we got a dirty look given to us, ‘sorry my lady’, Riker laughed at her, ‘come on’.

Note- Sorry this is such a short chapter but I'm hoping it's okay, please just vote and comment on what you think of this chapter and what you think should happen at Charlotte and Tristan's wedding because I have no idea's at all btw it would be better if you could private message me your idea's and I will thank anyone who does contribute to the help of chapter 29 

Don't forget to vote even if it was crap lol!!!!!!!!  

Thanking everyone who has read this so far xx