Chapter 4

We eventually arrived back at the tent, everyone got out the car and made their way back to the tent, we climbed in me pushing Caitlin in, we all pulled up chairs and sat round in a circle, 'who's Gunna make tea', Becky consulted and tapped her fingers on the table, 'not me you'll all get food poisoning', I held up my hands, 'I'll do it' Rocky told shrugging his shoulders, 'thanks Rocky', Georgina smiled relived she didn't have to because if it came to a vote it would be her cooking, Ross then sprung out of his seat and pulled out a one time use BBQ, he smiled and looked at us, 'Rocky don't burn everything', Ratliff chuckled, 'I'll burn your head if you Dont shut up', Rocky pointed and the rest of us laughed, Rocky then got up and took the barbecue from Ross and went outside, he then ran back in picked up a packet of matches and ran back out, we all sat in silence for a moment, 'so um what shall we do whilst we wait', Ross looked round, 'truth or dare', Ratliff stood up obviously desperate to play it, 'I dunno Ratliff', Ross teased him, 'Ross we are playing truth or frikin dare', he pointed at Ross and stamped his foot, 'ok fine', Ross agreed to play, Ratliff pulled his phone out, 'I got da app', he smiled and showed us his phone, I facepalmed I couldn't bare his funnyness any longer, he was hilarious, 'Caitlin your first', Ratliff pointed, 'Truth', she looked at him traumatised, 'when was the last time you farted', he asked, I fell to the floor laughing, 'um I Dont remember', Caitlin went slightly red, 'YOU FARTED LAST NIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP', Becky looked at her and yelled, I was now laughing so hard I couldn't breath, so was Ross, we where both rolling about on the floor laughing, 'okay, Sara its your turn', he looked and pointed to me, 'oh what the hell Dare', Io shrugged and smiled, 'go and sit on the knee of the person across from you', oh great Riker was sat across from me, I stood up and smiled at Ratliff and Ross was smurking so as I walked past I slapped him over the head, and sat down on Rikers knee, I saw Ross look and then mouth to Riker, 'three, two, one', then Riker grabbed me and I couldn't move, Ross then tipped us off the chair and they started tickling me, 'no stop, I'm Gunna wee', I was laughing really hard now, they just laughed, 'no stop it pleeeeeease get off', I continued to laugh, they then sat up and just looked at me, I was lay on the floor laughing, I pulled myself away and into my compartment, 'I'll be out in a moment, just let me calm down' I zipped myself in and flopped in my bed, and stopped laughing, then the door unzipped, 'hey', Riker popped his head in, 'come in', I continued to puff out laughs, then I sat up, to greet Riker who had zipped up the compartment and was now giggling at me, 'so what's up', I calmed Down and asked him, 'Sara I want to ask you something', he looked down and went slightly red, 'w-will you, will you be my girlfriend', he rushed himself and he put his head in his hands and waited for me to answer, I sat there for a moment looking down, then I looked up, 'yes'. 'I KNEW SHE WOULD SAY YES', I heard Ross yell from outside.

'Wait what', he looked at me and smiled, 'really, yes' he sort of panicked, then he hugged me tight, 'you have no idea how happy I am' Riker smiled from ear to ear, 'I DO', I heard Ross shout from outside, we both laughed and hugged again, we then both looked each other in the eyes and stood up, we both left the compartment, Riker holding my hand, 'Hello little love birds', Ross walked over with his shoulders hunched and talking weird, I giggled and looked Ross in the eye, 'Tea's ready', Rocky peeped his head in, 'right lets go see how many burnt sausages I can eat', Ratliff said whilst walking toward the entrance weaving in and out of the chairs, Caitlin followed, then Becky and Georgina, followed by Ross who turned on his heel and ran outside, me and Rker giggled as we watched them leave, we then turned to face each other, we then kissed and walked outside hand in hand.

Then the discussions began. Rocky hadn't heard so they all told him, Ratliff over exaggerating everything, me and Riker just sat there giggling and watching the discussions, acctually the food Rocky prepared was nice, so much so I had taken my mind off everything and when I came back into focus Ross and Georgina had left, 'where are George and Ross', I looked up, 'i Dunno probably in the woods', Rydel looked about, we where right next to the woods, I didn't blame them but they could of said something instead of sneaking off, unless they where doing the dirty deed, I thought for a moment. Probably were.

We where all inside the tent when a chuckling Ross and Georgina walked in, 'have you been to the place where no one else would dare venture', Ratliff raised his eyebrow, Georgina and Ross went slightly red in the cheeks, 'I take that as a yes then', Rocky added, they then both disappeared into Ross's and Riker's compartment, 'well, I'm not gunna go in there', Riker looked at us all and we laughed, we then heard quiet noises coming from that compartment, 'you do know we can hear you', Ratliff yelled smiling, the sounds then stopped and I got up disgusted and walked to my compartment, followed by Riker.

Me and Riker both sat there in the compartment just talking about random stuff, then he lent quickly forward and kissed me, he then stopped, not moving for a moment just us touching nose to nose, then he kissed me again, I replied to his kiss with one of my own, Riker then sat up slightly, edging ever so slowly closer to me, when finally he pushed me over I was lay on my back and I wasn't going to move, well we all know what happened next.