Chapter 3

We arrived at last at Harry Potter World, Everything was so magnificent, I loved Harry Potter the books and the fims, I had a bit of an obsession over Draco Malfoy, he was gorgeous no one could deny it, I walked through the huge place, just admiring everything, and trying not to loose the group and if anyone split up, I would go with people who could find their way back, even if it was with a trail of stones, I was known for getting lost in big place, once I got lost in ASDA the superstore, I was such a child about it, all I wanted was the exit, people say I couldn't find my way out of a wet paper bag, I say I couldn't find my way out of a dry one.

We were wandering about, just looking at things, then Ross walked over to me, 'the only thing Riker is looking at is you', he smiled at me, 'shut up Ross', I gave him a slightl smile, 'and a little birdie tells me you were sat outside admiring the first light with Riker by your side, but the only view he was admiring was yours', he spoke being a little cheeky and stupidly grinning, I then gave him a slap on the arm, 'ow that hurt', he spoke looking at me with his bottom lip stuck out, 'well shut up then', I angrily smiled at him, and walked away from him, rejoining everyone else, 'where's ellington', Rocky said looking round, 'ELLINGTON, ELLINGTON' Rydel yelled, he then walked out toward us, 'was I called, and by Mrs. Lynch, damn I wish you'd do that more often', he grinned and walked over, everyone laughed, except from Rydel who was giving Ratliff a dirty look and trying to hold her laugh back, 'go on I know you want to', he bent over slightly and pointed to her, 'no I wont' she giggled, then finally let out a huge laugh causing everyone else to laugh, after everyones laughing fit we began to look around again, 'I'm hungry', Caitlin huffed, 'yeah same', Rocky huffed after, 'why dont we go and get something to eat then', Ross held his hand forward to the food place, everyone hurried over, pushing to be first in the line, eventually it was Caitlin, I walked over stedily, I wasn't all that hungry, evryone was getting something that would fill them till tea time, but I liked it when I was hungry for tea, it made you enjoy it more when it came, 'what would you like', the boy from behind the counter asked, he was young about our age, 18 I was guessing, well thats how old I am, I'm the youngest out of us four girls, 'just a packet of crisp please', I smiled, 'what flavour', he grinned at me, this boy was a flirt no doubt about it, 'ready salted please', he handed me the packet and I handed him the money, 'thanks', I said before turning and walking away, I went and sat down by Georgina who had finally left Ross's side, R5 where on one table and we where on another, they where on the table in front of us, I sat down and I was basically facing Riker and Georgina was facing Ross, I just looked down and ate my crisp, every so often I would look up and he would still be staring at me, I tried not to keep in his glare, 'hey Sara, Riker is staring at you', Georgina nugged me, even though I knew this I looked up anyway, his head was down on the table, he wasn't staring at me, then Ross nugged him and said something, his head shot up and looked at me, he smiled as though he was happy I was looking at him, I smiled back and then we were staring into each others eyes, I was bitting my nails and every so often I would quickly glance down and look up again, I realised I do this when I like someone, I did not just fall in love with Riker like that, wow this has never happened before THIS-IS-WEIRD code, this has never happened to me before, 'Sara and Riker are having eye sex', Ross yelled causing everyone to look, I then got up walked over to Ross who was laughing, 'no don't hit me', he laughed, but i didn't listen, I slapped him over the back of the head, and walked off, we then all got up and walked to the exit, it was time we left, we hopped in the cars, and drove away everyone waving harry Potter world GOODBYE!!!!!