New Member- Chapter 1

|LEAH'S POV|

I woke up getting a text from my cousin David, yes, THE David Rose, so I picked up my phone and read the text.
(TEXTS)
David: Morning Leah, you awake?
Leah: I am now.
David: Oh, sorry, did I wake you?
Leah: No, I just woke up though
David: Can I ask you something?
Leah: Sure, what's up?
David: You want to be a new member of free time?
Leah: what's that? Is it where you and your 7 friends make weird videos for YouTube?
David: Yeah, and we got no girls and my girlfriend said no, so did my friend Adi's, and my other friend Nick's.
Leah: Sure! I'll be over in an hour, I come threw your bedroom door from outside right?
David: Yep, you will hear loud boys screaming, I'm sure you will know it's us.
Leah: haha, ok, bye!
David: bye!
(END OF CONVO)
I put my phone back on my nightstand and threw on some music, I love the WhyDontWe boys so I threw in they're music while I got ready. I picked out a black medium sleeved shirt with navy blue ripped jeans and threw on my black and white sneakers, I threw my hair in into a bun and left to go to David's. It's going to be a weird day.

|DAVID'S POV|

I woke up and I got dressed into a black shirt with jeans and threw on some white socks and texted the free time group chat.
(TEXTS)
David: You guys coming at 11?
Tal: Yep, Michael and Anthony are at my house and Adi is with Jojo, Cenna, and Nick.
David: Ok, I was thinking, my cousin Leah.
Tal: What about her?
David: Maybe she could join free time?
Tal: Ok, I'm fine with it but when we get there ask the other guys.
David: ok, bye!
Tal: bye David!
(END OF CONVO)
David waited on his bed for Tal, Anthony, Michael, Adi, Nick, Jojo, and Cenna and a minute later Tal, Anthony, and Michael showed up. Yo! What's up bro? Asked Tal. Nothing, where's Adi, Nick, Jojo, and Cenna? They went somewhere, I don't know where though, they will be here soon. Replied Tal, Ok, did you tell them? Asked David. Uh...No, umm guys. Said Tal. What? Asked Michael and Anthony. Should David's cousin Leah join free time? Asked Tal. Uh.... Sure! They replied. A minutes after that Adi, Jojo, Nick, and Cenna walked in and they explained the same to them and we all agreed to add a new member to free time, so David texted Leah and she agreed and she would be over in an hour or even less so they started to get ready to record.