Chapter 18

I sighed deeply in frustration, as I placed my hands firmly set on my hips, and blankly stared Darren down. Darren still wasn't responding. Just when I had him back, he wasn't the same Darren that I used to know. 

He's fidgety, and self-concious. Especially when it comes to Callias. It was odd. And I absoultely hated it. I didn't like it at all.

He kept his facade on an all time low, which is rather amusing. He wasn't the type to easily fall flustered, so I decided to use this to my advantage, and get him for it later. I'm also cutting him some slack here. He isn't used to these kinds of feelings, they were never his forte.

I decided to brush this off because things were getting flat out awkward. We both took our places on the loveseat, and continued our conversation but in a different context. "Do you think your parents are out looking for you?" I whispered to him. He nodded, "I do. Lets just watch some t.v." I silently nodded to him in agreement as the conversation came to a short and abrupt close.  Darren pushed back his dark rimmed circular frames back up with his index finger as he hooked one leg with the other.

He snatched the remote off of the seat and switched the channels repeatedly with his thumb; all while straightening out his arms and just being non responsive and quite aloof. His behavior was odd. I wasn't used to this Darren, he's usually an animated kind of guy.

The love seat sank next to me, as Serge's arm drapped itself over and around my shoulder, and I couldn't help but lean into his side. He chuckled and surprised me when he cupped his hands around my waist and pulled me up so that I was in his lap. I couldn't stop my fits of laughter, as he tickled my sides and whispered sweet nothings into the nape of my neck. I felt something warm and wet press into my hair as I snuggled into his chest, as he comfortably wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

At the corner of my eye, Darren kept stealing small glances at me with a slight frown on his face. He looked almost...dejected. Why? Its completely out of his character. When I caught him staring at me again, he glared at me, and quickly looked away.  Darren was furiously pressing the buttons on the remote, as he kept his stern glare solely on the screen.

Why was he mad at me for? Serge apparently didn't seem to notice Darren's attitude, as he kept all his focus on giving me butterfly kisses up and down my neck. Agonizingly slow. He kept rubbing his hands onto my sides into a slow, soothing, massage.  I couldn't stop my fits of giggles. I hate being like such a girl when he's touching me like this.

"S-serge, stop! Darren is watching. Its embarrassing." I whispered to him. He only hummed in response as he bit down on my neck, causing me to yelp and jump a little on his lap. Making him moan. "Babe, I wouldn't do that if I were you...this is a compromising position, and you're in deep waters." He whispered against my neck hotly, as he began to suck and nibble on it.

I tilted my head back and let it fall against his shoulder, I let out a surprised moan when he bit down again and growled at the back of his throat. Was he...purring? I chuckled at that which cause him to only bite down harder. I moaned again. Someone cleared their throat, and I immediately turned towards Darren, assuming that it was him. But he was looking behind me with his bottom lip dropped slightly.

His cheeks were tinted pink, and he looked away before I noticed how badly his hands were shaking. He placed one hand over the other in a poor attempt to seize his compulsion. I looked towards the direction that he was staring at and I was surprised to see Callias. He had his arms crossed over one another, as his hardened gaze was directed towards Serge who was still sucking on my neck and groaning roughly and shamelessly. It was embarrassing.