Cheers Sona..........now he will know what it is to mess with Viva girls.......

We two always called our team Viva girls...........coz we passed out from Viva College........ofcourse I had to leave my studies in between, and then later on Ele helped me complete my graduation............I still remember she would send me money saved from the pocket money Ved would give her, this was when she hadn't revealed about my whereabouts to Ved...........I'm sure if he knew about me, he would have been as helpful as her..........

Now listen, the meeting is at 10...........and I will leave at 9.30, I have already called my driver...........now when Dev will come here at 10.30, just tell him that I was getting late, so I left by my own..........so he can join me at Taj directly.........by the time he reaches Taj, the meeting will be over, and so will be his dream of working in my firm..........

We hii-fied each other before picking a piece of our extra cheese pizza and biting it with that extra moan in our voice...........I'm glad Ved is not around............he's gone out with Avni as she started crying early in the morning, she had forgotten to buy one of her dolls yesterday and she had to buy it before they left Delhi.........I'm sure he would have got a heart attack if he had heard the two of us moaning relentlessly, that too with the two of us locked inside my room............LOL..........

DEV'S P.O.V.

I reached Sona's place exactly at 10.30 to be greeted by a grumpy faced Elena.........lord, she's one master piece I have met in life............there was a time when she was ready to throw herself on me in college.........and now I wonder what's up with her attitude.........wait a while Ele dear, let me get back with Shona.........then I will show you who Dev Raichand is..........there are many secrets of yours which Ved would love to know.........wink wink..........

Errr...........Hii............can you please ask Shona..........I mean Sonakshi Ma'am to come down..........I'm here to pick her up for a meeting.........

She looked on disinterested as she looked away soon............

She's already left..........she was getting late for the meeting..........and with an irresponsible driver like you, she would have lost her deal........you can meet her directly at Taj..........

I narrowed my eyes at her to decipher what exactly she was up to.............I clearly remember Shona had asked me to come at 10.30...........then why did she leave early.........and what's the need to ask Ele to pass on the message to me, she could have called me instead...........I dialed her number only to be greeted by the voicemail female..........tired I put the phone down and turned my car to leave, not before telling Elena off............

If she calls tell her I'm on my way to Taj..........and yess, I'm not her driver okay!!!

She rolled her eyes at me as I drove out of the complex.............I did see Ved and My lil one on the way, but I just waved at them and signaled Ved that I would call him up later............I looked back in my rear view mirror to find an over-excited Elena busy messaging someone...........wonder what's up with her and her mood-swings.........hope Ved has taken precautions this time.........facepalm!!!!!!!

I reached Taj exactly at 11 to see Shona walk out of the venue............I quickly passed on the key to the valet requesting him to park my car............running up to her, I smiled faintly at the man who was now shaking hands with Shona.........what happened to her meeting?..........why was she outside the venue when she had to be inside...........why does it appear that she is already done with the meeting..........what happened to me accompanying her..........

It was nice meeting you Ms. Sonakshi...........my P.A. will soon mail you the further details..........congratulations on bagging the deal..........Good Day!!!!

The person walked out of the venue as I looked at her confused...........I clearly remember she had mentioned 11.............then how could they wind up so soon...........something was fishy...........it better not be what I'm perceiving it to be........

Is this the time to arrive for the meeting Mr. Raichand?...........did you come here to see off my client?

Her voice held so much command...........it took me a minute to stop starring at her lovingly and get reminded that she was indeed scolding me...........my Shona has changed a lot............the timid one I knew is long lost..........the one infront of me is my fierce girl...........

Ma'am I.........you..........I.........

Lord, why did my words betray me now..........guess this was the effect of her glare on me..........she was giving me a killer look and I couldn't help but melt in to her gaze..........

Get my car and drive me to office...........I will deal with you there.......

She walked past me as I just guessed what happened with me..........did my wife and her bestie just plot against me..........well well well...........if that's the case Shona.........then you better stay prepared........coz you are in some sort of serious trouble...........

Back at office, I stood infront of her desk, head hung low..........I had to show her I was guilty...........coz my plan had just begun..........till now you saw the loving Raichand baby, now you would see the wicked one........

So Mr. Raichand..........since you don't know how to keep up to commitments, I guess you are not fit to be working in my firm..........I fire you for a week, I don't want to see you anywhere near my office...........after one week, you can join in as a trainee and work amongst my junior interns............if your conduct is satisfactory, I will retain you, or else, you can find another job..........

I stood quiet..........shout as much as you want Shona..........boss over me till the time I allow you to...........coz from tomorrow, everything is gonna change..........I'm going to make sure you change your attitude towards me.........who's going out for a week?..........I will make sure you take me by tomorrow evening itself...........and it's a DR challenge.......

Ma'am can I request you something..........please don't tell anyone that you have fired me............I have made some good friends here and I don't wanna loose them...........please Ma'am..........

Again that puppy faced look of mine..........I knew it was her weak point...........she did immediately give in as she nodded in response to my request.........

I meekly lowered my head and silently walked out of her office..........I bet she was confused about my silent behavior...........she must be wondering why I didn't fight back with her when she was firing me...........coz she was the one who had misguided me resulting in me reaching the venue late.........only if she knew I had plans for her all set...........now the ball is in my court Shona..........from tomorrow you will see a new side of your hubby dearest...........be all prepped, coz life is gonna be F.U.N............

*************************

many of you felt last time that I have been emphasizing more on Ved-Aarohi, instead of Dev-Sona, one of you even went ahead to DM me that she's in love with Ved-Aaru pairing and that she would love to read a few chapters on them exclusively.........I will certainly not be doing that in this SS, as this one is supposed to be a Devakshi story, but then I take this as a huge compliment from that particular reader as this certainly boosts my confidence that I can very well move to general stories post this one........

I will also that this opportunity to tell you guys that Dev-Sona story will soon be getting into the fore with the upcoming chapters, but even then there will be a bit of Ved-Aarohi running side-by-side...........since these two are the reason for Devakshi reunion, I guess we can give them atleast this much..........

Target : 195 Votes