Chapter 15

Jaebum's POV

I was about to go to the practice room when Choi freaking Youngjae stopped me.

"Yah, Im Jaebum! You said it's my fault! How come it's my fault?"

I smirked and walked towards him. "You filed an annulment without thinking, the incident happened at your house. That makes it your fault."

He rolled his eyes and looked at me. "That's my house. You punched me. My father's in the hospital."

Seriously?! We're back to the hospital incident again.

"You always accuse me about that thing! Aren't you tired of blaming me? Fuck!"

"I will never get tired of blaming you, you shit!"

Me, what?! Shit?!

I was about to punch him when the boys barged in.

"Hyung!"

They all went to me and Youngjae.

Being the oldest, Mark turned to me.

"Im Jaebum. I swear to all the saints that we'll get disbanded if you beat him up again. Always remember that Youngjae is your husband and you can be accused of abusing! Are you not thinking?! You can get scold again!"

"Mark hyung, let him be. So he can show JYP his true colors." Youngjae interrupted.

"Stop, guys. We have a meeting to attend." Jinyoung said.

"What's all the commotion?" Manager hyung said.

"Nothing hyung. Let's get to the point. What is the purpose of this meeting?" I said.

"Oh. I will just announce the group schedule and individual schedule. Okay. For group schedule, you are required to write new songs for your upcoming comeback. We will discuss it further with JYP on the other day. For individual sched, Bambam is casted on being in a variety show, Uncontrollably Acting, Jackson is casted also in a variety show, The Problematic Men. Youngjae is invited in Monsta X Ray as their special guest. Last, Jinyoung will be one of the emcees on Inkigayo together with Jisoo and Doyoung." He explained.

"What about the others hyung?" Jinyoung hyung asked.

"The others will have a meeting with the directors, staffs and music arrangers. Oh and also the choreographers." He said.

"Excuse me hyung. But what am I going to do in Monsta X Ray?" Youngjae asked.

"Oh, you will be joining Monsta X as they go to a daycare center."

"So he's joining other men?" I interrupted.

"Ey, hyung. Of course Youngjae hyung is allowed to join others. Do you havr problem with that?" Yugyeom asked.

"Oh! Maybe Jaebum hyung is jealous!" Jackson teased.

The other members started teasing about it and I do not care at all.

"So, it's settled then. Youngjae, the filming will be the day after tomorrow. And your interviews with Jaebum will be next week." He said and stormed out the room.

"Wow. I' only heard about our sched but it feels like I'm already tired." Bambam said.

"I feel you bro." Jinyoung replied.

"How about you, Youngjae, do you feel excited?" Mark suddenly asked.

"Oh, of course. I get to meet them again."

"But Shownu hyung texts you sometimes right?" Yugyeom asked.

Wait, I never knew that.

"Oh yeah. He texts me to get some food and eat together but it's not alway on timing. So I hope through that show, I'll be able to eat with him and the others." Tsk. Then go there. I don't care.

I stood up and walked to towards the computer. "Rest is over. Time's up."

"What's the sudden practice hyung?" Bambam asked.

"Hyung forgot to tell us. He texted me. No complaints. Stand up. We're gonna dance." I said.

I don't even know why I'm pissed right now. I'm furious, I'm angry. I'm in rage and I don't know why. It feels like I'm losing someone.

Youngjae, perhaps? Tss. Impossible.