Chapter 12

Mark's POV

I don't understand. Why will Youngjae file an annulment? I mean, he loves Jaebum.

"Hyung, can I trust you to keep this story from others?" He asked. He sounded serious. It must've been bad.

"Trust me, Jae. Now spill the beans." I said.

He heaved a deep sigh and started talking. "Okay. We we're having a breakfast in our parent's house when mom and dad asked if Jaebum was good to me. I said yes so they'll not ask anymore. But when Jaebum is done, he went upstairs and so am I. Long story short, he beat me up and my dad saw it and got mad and he got a mild heart attack because of Jaebum. The end." Wow. So it really is bad.

"But Youngjae, filing an annulment si hard. For what reason will you file an annulment against Jaebum?" I asked.

"Simple. It's abuse. I mean, he hurts me right? And it's called abusing so I think it's enough. And all he has to do is to sign the annulment papers then it's done!" So he's really going to file an annulment. I know I promised but the others need to know this.

"Wait, Jae. You're going to file an annulment without your parents knowing it?"

"Yes. I think we just have to pretend when we are in front of them." Oh he's crazy. Really crazy.

"Oh well, I'll sleep first. This is a very tiring day. Wake me when it's dinner time." I haven't got the chance to reply when he pulled his blanket and drifted to sleep. Oh, Choi Youngjae, or should I say Im Youngjae, are you out of your mind?

Jaebum's POV

Is it really my fault? That Youngjae's father is lying in the hospital bed?

Fuck. I'm so messed up. Youngjae's mad at me and I know my parents are too when they already heard what happened.

Just in time, my phone started ringing. Oh god. It's mom.

"What?" I said lazily. I already know what they're going to say.

"Don't what-what me Im Jaebum! What have you done to Youngjae and his father?!" Her voice is too loud that I almost got deaf.

"Mom, can you please calm down? I was about to talk to Youngjae when you called. And about his father, it's an accident." I said.

"You better say sorry to Youngjae, Jaebum. You caused him so much pain. Anyway, I'm hanging up now. Bye."

I sighed. What am I going to do?

"Hyung, come on. It's dinner time." Bambam said.

I got up from my bed and walked to the kitchen. I saw Youngjae staring at me. We just had an eye contact. A freaking eye contact. But he suddenly looked away when the food is served.

He ate quickly and it was strange. He is alwas the last one to finish eating. Although I am not done eating, I followed him.

"Youngjae, can I talk to you?" I asked while holding his arm. I felt my heart ache when he looked at me coldly.

"Do not touch me. I'm tired. Let me rest." He went to his room and left me outside.

He really hates me now. And I hate to say this but it hurts.

A/N: A chapter is already done! And thank you -oriyeo for editing the cover of this story!