Chapter 11

Youngjae's POV

I don't know what to do anymore. My father was brought to the hospital, then my mother fainted and Im Jaebum! Im Jaebum!

The doctor said that my dad's condition is very dangerous and it an cause heart attack that's why they adviced us not to shock my father.

All of this is Im Jaebum's fault! If it wasn't because of him, my father would still be at our house drinking coffee. If he didn't beat me up, my family would still be very well.

"Youngjae..." I heard his voice behind me. Hah! He even got the chance to talk to me.

"What? Are you happy now, Im Jaebum?! My life is miserable now! I understand that you loathe me to death, but why did you also bring my family in our problem?! What did they do to you? Isn't hurting me enough for you?!" I shouted. Tears are now rolling on my face and I can't stop it anymore.

"Youngjae, calm down. I-"

"Wow! You're telling me to calm down?! How can I calm down if my parents are both unconscious? Tell me how, Jaebum!  Tell me!"

"I-I'm sorry, Youngjae. I swear, I didn't mean any of this. Sorry for beating you, for being angry at you, for anything!"

"Your sorry can't heal my parents. Your sorry can't make me okay." I sobbed.

"Youngjae-"

"Youngjae!" I turned around and saw my older sister running towards me.

"Jae! How's dad? And mom?" She asked.

"Noona, they are fine now. Dad should rest here for a week and he's condition is dangerous, he might have a heart attack. Mom fainted after what happened to dad but she's okay now and she's sleeping at the bed next to dad."

"Okay. Good to hear that. Oh! Jaebum, I didn't know you're here. You're accompanying Youngjae?"

"Yes, noona." Jaebum answered.

"Anyway, I'll leave you too first. I'll o check mom and dad. And Youngjae, if you're looking for Jaehyung, he's coming here later." I nodded and watch her walk inside the room where our parents are.

"Youngjae-" Jaebum started.

"Jaebum, I need space. Talk to me when I'm ready. For now, we need to go back to Seoul. We have to. And don't tell them about what happened." I said calmly.

"But they'll see your wounds, Jae."

"It's alright. I'll just tell them that I got in to a mild accident while riding a bike. And we have a rest day so it will be gone before any schedule comes up." He nodded silently and let me go to my sister to tell her that we're going back to the city.

Our ride back to Seoul is very awkward. And silent. We never talked to each other due to what happened. But as soon as we got into the dorm, we just acted normal.

"Hey, how's vacation at your family and in-laws?" Mark hyung asked.

"Oh, it's great. I missed them very much so we spent quality time through the whole vacation." I answered.

"So, how are you and Jaebum? The other members is planninh for a new act to make Jaebum jealous."

"Ah, hyung. It's better of you stop. I'm going to file an annulment already. I'm sure of it." Mark hyung's face is surpised. Who wouldn't be surprised about this?

"What? Why? What happened?" Well, I think I can tell my little secret to Mark hyung, right?