• 6 •

I got dressed quickly and as I was leaving the room, took one last glance at Joseph.

I missed him.

It sucks that he's like this now.

I walked quickly out of the house and decided to just walk home. My apartment was only three blocks away.

I arrived home and had a shower. Then, I got dressed and went walking out on the town.

I didn't do much. I just went to the markets, bought some food and came home. I was tired, sad and lonely.

For dinner that night, I ate chocolate peanut-butter ice-cream. My favourite ever since I was a little girl. Ever since that day I went with my family and Charles' family to the ice-cream store and bought that flavour.

Charles.

How much he's changed as much as Joey. I missed Charles almost as much as I missed Joey. But for some reason, and ache inside of me misses Joey much more than I missed Charles.

Because we left on different terms.

I left Charles with hatred. The whole life I had been living with my best friend was a lie. Not some fairy-tale where the best friends stay best friends. No. We parted on terrible terms. We hated each other. But it wasn't my fault. Charles hated me because I never loved him back. I hated Charles because he treated me horribly from the day he found out I never loved him back.

But Joey and I left on different terms than Charles and I did.

Joey loved me. Yes, I loved him back. But he truly, unconditionally was in love with me. I had my doubts. Mainly because of my parents. But when I found myself to love Joey more than I loved any other person on this planet... I was different.

I was in love.

And right now, in this very moment... I'm still falling.

Falling for someone who doesn't truly love me back because he changed.

----

shitty update but... who else still ships them?????

love ya

-Chloe xxx