"I know we can't trust Drake, but if we stop Blakk from getting more dark water, we might be able to put him out of business."

"So, have we got a deal?" Drake put out his hand to shake. Eli shook it and took the deal. This is not really what I signed up for when I joined the gang. I didn't expect anything this crazy; pairing up with one of their old enemies! "To do this, you all need to follow me all the way down to the bottom." We left our mechas and my hoverboard and Drake led us to the edge of the cliff. We looked down to see a trashed ship, I assumed was his'.

"In that trashed thing?" Questioned Kord, as did I.

"Of course not. You're gonna use what's inside her." Drake smiled a creepy smile.

We got in the ship and it was pretty trashed. Eli mentioned it was just the way thy left it. Drake covered his defeat by saying Eli got lucky at his first battle at sea and gave Eli orders. He's really starting to tick me off.

"Let's get something straight here," Eli sounded annoyed as well, "I'm not your servant, or your princess."

"Oh my. Is the leader of the Shane gang to important to fetch a tiny sack?" Drake insulted. "What about you there, mole-face? Hop to it like old times."

"After the way you treated me when I was your cabin mole? Never! Now if perhaps you were to offer me a promotion, say to first mate..." Is Pronto actually serious? A promotion? I sighed and got the sack.

"Next time, let's just get our own, yeah?" I asked as I carried the sack over. "If there is a next time." I glared at Drake. I really hoped there wasn't.

We all got in our suits and dived in the water. It looked beautiful, just the way I remembered. I am hoping I don't see any sharks this time. Please! No sharks!

"These dive suits will help you gill-less land lovers with an air supply and help you move through the water." Drake explained as we swam. "You'll need to keep up with me and my mimkey down here. Just remember to keep an eye on your air gage." He reminded and we all checked. Still on full bars. "If you're all out in the deep blue it's-" Drake starting acting like he was drowning and out of breath. I normally would be a bit terrified, but now... I was in complete horror!

"Ok, we get it, we get it, we get it!" I yelled. "You don't need to remind me of what almost happened to me last time I was here." I mumbled out the last part, not really happy of being reminded that I almost drowned. We kept on swimming and enjoying our time and that's when Eli and I spotted aquabeeks. His aquabeek - Beaker - along with mine - Aqua - swam down to the other aquabeeks. They rubbed their heads together and it was adorable. Moments later, the aquabeeks started to hide.

"Shy little guys. That's why it was so difficult for me to find one." I sighed.

"Not shy, Princess, smart." Drake pointed upwards and I saw the things that I have been praying not to see - the sharks. We were starting to get surrounded by them.

"Maybe if we stay still, they'll go away." Pronto quivered in fear.

"Not likely." I started swimming towards Eli and we all stayed perfectly still.

I was still cowering in fear myself and tried to hold something to comfort me. I grabbed something and squeezed it tightly. I looked down and saw Eli's hand.

"Yah and maybe your barnacle will dance a jig for ya." Drake spoke up. We all looked towards Pronto and a giant shark roared at him. I squeezed onto Eli's hand in fear and whimpered. I must've looked like a total coward right now. That's when it hit me. I was holding ELI'S HAND!!! I slowly let go, much to my despise, and started to fire slugs; yet, they did not hit velocity. That's when I remembered that we had to use torpedo shells. We all swam in different directions, but before I could, Eli grabbed my hand and started swimming up.