Kidnapped by a Werewolf? Not my Favorite Past Time.

Chapter One:

The birds sang in the trees, giving the darkness of the forest a happy feel. All of the animals should have been sleeping by now, but they had felt a new presence that made them stir. The wolf ran through the forest at an unusual speed, soaring over fallen logs and ditches. The moonlight shone down through the foliage of the trees and sent a rainbow across the brown gloss of fur that blew in the breeze. A scream bellowed in the distance, and the pace quickened. 

-------------- 

"Do I have to do this?" Anna threw a tent post on the ground, creating a clang that could be heard through the entire forest. "I don't understand these instructions!" She let out a sigh and threw her hands in the air, "Why can't tents come pre-assembled!"

"If they already came assembled, then how would you expect to move it around?" Matt picked up a pole that was laying a few feet away, "Plus, I wouldn't get this handy murder weapon!" Anna ducked with a screech as he brought it towards her head with as much exaggeration as possible. Matt was her friend that she had met early in high school, one of those kids you meet when you are both the only people not to have any friends in the class. They went everywhere together, and he was like a brother to her.

"Well, how about instead of killing me today you wait until tomorrow. For now you can help me with this stupid tent." She kicked a pile of posts off the paper and picked it up angrily. "Why are you so annoying!"

"Excuse me! I didn't do anything to deserve that!" Matt looked at her in mock disbelief, holding his chest, "That really hurt!"

"I wasn't talking to you." Anna turned and smacked him on the arm.

"Well then," Matt waved his arms around and motioned at the empty forest around them, "who were you talking to." Shoving the instructions into his chest she walked over and sat down in one of the chairs they had set up.

"Just help me with the tent before I try one of those so called "murder weapons" that are lying by your feet."

"Hey, I never actually said I would help you." Matt walked over and sat in the chair across from her, waving the paper in his hand. "I won't be the one needing this."

"Break time it is!" Anna clapped her hands together and stood up, "Where'd you put the fire wood?" She walked over to the car, taking the wood out of the trunk. "It's dark enough for a fire right?"

Matt looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "If by dark you mean completely light outside then yes, I think we should be fine." He got up and headed over to the car to help. 

-------------- 

A branch cracked as he walked through the forest, his fur jet black in the moonlight, blending with the shadows of the night perfectly. Sniffing the air he smelt pine trees and moss, but no food, there had been no activity for days and it was starting to worry him.

Adrian looked around at the thick foliage surrounding him and let out a growl, everything looked the same around here. Stupid trees, stupid logs, stupid bushes, his thoughts were cut short as his paw hit a rock and he let out a howl. Frustration took over him and he bit down hard on the stone, ignoring the pain that shot through his teeth. Whipping his head he sent it flying through the air. He needed something to eat.

The wind had picked up and he put his muzzle to the air, smelling deeply. This time he found something new.

Breaking into a dash he followed the smell that had been missing for so long, he needed it desperately. His mouth watered, and the pace picked up once more, his black fur flying around him. He had found what he was looking for.

Campers.