Ch.16 Welcome back Home

Start from the beginning

‘Emily! Dinner is ready!’ mom yelled from down stairs

‘Coming!’ I yelled back

Mom and I talked and I told her about London.

‘Mom I’m going to bed. I’m tired and jetlagged.’ I said walking upstairs.

‘okay honey. Sweet dreams’ she said

I walk into my room. I dive into my bed and get under the covers. I’m so tired. I got to move my head but I jumped a little. I’m so used to sleeping with Harry most night. … What? Wait. I, Emily Tomlinson am having a hard time sleeping because she’s used to sleeping with Harry Styles next to her? Wow, never thought I’d say that.

I texted all the boys good night and that I’m going to bed. Then I crash and go into a deep sleep.

_______________________________________________________________

‘Emil, time for school honey.’ A voice woke me up.

‘okay mom.’ I yelled.

I swung my legs over the bed and got up. It was hot outside so I decided to wear (outfit on side. just click the link to it)

I get dress and run downstairs to catch the bus.

I went down to the bus stop. Just in time. I hopped on and sat next to Violet. She looks a lot like Ashley Tisdale with her blonde hair but she had blue eyes.

‘How was London?’ she partly screamed.

‘shhh! And yes, it was loads of fun!’ I laughed thinking back.

‘so… who are you dating? If you and Niall are together I will cut you! Horan is mine sweet checks!’ she said.

‘no! im not dating any of them.’ I said plainly

‘WHAT?!’ she screamed ‘YOU SPENT 6 WEEKS WITH ONE DIRECTION AND YOU DIDN’T FUCK ONE OF THEM?!’ she yelled.

‘Violet! Stop screaming! No one knows about me going to Europe or Louis and I want to keep it that way!’ I shouted back

‘okay okay! I will stop! BUT OH MY GOSH TELL ME EVERYTHING!’ she pleaded.

I laughed. ‘well….’ I told her about Nando’s, to the dance studio, the club, me and Harry, Louis Birthday and Christmas.

‘… you kissed Niall.’ She looked shocked. ‘…. And Harry?’ she gasped

‘I know. I feel like a total whore.’ I pouted.

‘Emily…. YOU KISSED 2/5 OF ONE DIRECTION! SCORE!’ she total me

I laughed.

*EMILY PICK UP THE PHONE! IT’S LOUIS! IF YOU DON’T PICK UP YOUR PHONE RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO FLY TO AMERICA….* my phone went off. All the boys had their own ringtone when they call me and that was Louis.

‘SHIT!’ I yell trying to find my phone in my book bag. The ringtone kept going for another 30 long lasting seconds until I answered it.

‘Louis what is it?’ I asked into the phone

‘Emily! I forgot to tell you that the boys and I are coming to Americas for a tour.’ He said happily

‘Really? LOU THAT’S AWESOME! When does it start?’ I asked

‘in June!’ – Louis

‘Great! Maybe you guys can stop by?’ – Emily

‘we are! Already called Aunt Victoria. Shes was happy to be able to see us.’ –Louis