"I hear you" he said, flopping back onto the bed. 

"Nigga lets go, put some shoes on" i said, before turning to walk back into the bedroom, when Lani was, now fully dressed. "Those pants look good" I said, walking up behind her.

"They do, don't they" she said, turning towards the mirror. "Is Rell ready?" 

"Nigga got on a sweatsuit" i said shaking my head. 

"What why?" 

"He in his fellings cause his lil shawty flight got delayed" 

"Aww boo boo" she said, turning around so I could, snap her necklace. "He really wanted her t come to dinner huh" 

"I guess, she'll probably be here no later that the morning though, hell be aight" 

"You so insensitive" she said, walking over to pick Kai up. I looked over at Lay who had fell alseep watching something on my phone. I swear i don't know how she always figure out my password. "You know lil G is coming over tomorrow right?" 

"You know papers are in the works as we speak right?" i said. 

"G don't be like that, those first papers came back and said what they said.. He needs his dad" 

"Im not his dad tho mama, y'all not gone believe me till these papers come back huh?" 

"I never said i didn't believe you, i'm just saying it said what it said on the papers, so i plan to act accordingly, until otherwise and you should do the same" She said. 

"Did you call Ash?" I asked, changing the subject. Since she was the only one here, because she lived here now I told Lani to invite her dinner with us. 

"Yeah, but she said she was tired and didn't wanna come out" she said. "I think she must got a new boo, and tryna be low, imma pull up on her tomorrow tho" 

"My boy Artist be tryna come at her all the time" i said, laughing. 

"He got a whole girlfriend and a baby.. he need to stop and you need to stop encouraging it" she said, walking pass me carrying Kai. 

"If that man wanna fuck up his situation, what that gotta do with me" i said, walking over picking Lay up, laying her on my shoulder. 

"Niggas never tryna encourage their friend to do the right thing" said laughing, as we walked down the steps, seeing Rell sitting on the couch on Facetime. 

"You got the baby bag?" she asked me. 

"In the car already" 

"Look at you" she said, smiling back at me before walking out the door. "What we driving?" 

I gave her a face, she already knew what we were driving, since it was all of us "Q7, you knew that tho" i said, grabbing the keys. 

.................