Chapter 37

Jack

everything have changed since the day Me and Elsa were Married.

Kristoff proposed to Anna A few years later. Elsa tok care of Arendelle and I took care of the winter in places that have winter. somethimes we would live in the ice castle and settle down.

We never have kids.Elsa decided that Anna's children would be the future successors of Arendelle as I will live forever.Anna had twins. One grl and one boy they were lovely.

Now i'm sitting here next to Elsa on her deathbed. She was not feeling too good and she was very worried about the people dear to her. Soon she would be gone and I only had this moment to make her happy again.

I held her hand lightly "Don't worry Elsa I will be here with you. I will be the guardian of Arendelle and take care of them when they are in trouble. I will bring them winter when the sun is too hot for them. Please just let me see your smile one last time."

Elsa smiled her sweetest smile and toched my face . "I love you Jack, my guardian angel." She smiled and a tear rolled down her cheek. Her hand dropped from my face and I realised that she have gone to a better place.

Anna started crying saying "Elsa you cannot leave me."

Kristoff tried to hold her back but she refused and hugged Elsa.

"Elsa you are the best sister I ever have."

I look at Elsa one more time and a tear rolled down my cheek.

After everyone left, I was still in Elsa's room.

"I love you too Elsa. Even if everything changed, my love for you will never ever change for anyone else." I smiled and kisssed her forehead and flew out of he window.

~~~~~

Everyday I would visit Elsa's grave and have a ice rose in a frost vase and put it next to Elsa's grave. I would just sit there for hours talking to her. The guardians would always tell me to forget about Elsa and move on. But a promise is a promise and I promised Elsa that we would be Together Always.

The End.