|2 hours later|

The school bell, dismissing the class. One by one, Anko handed the students their test scores before we left.

"For those of you who failed, I will  give you a second chance on Friday to pass." Anko spoke to the class with a smirk.

"But don't think  I'm being nice you maggots."  She added giving a sadistic smile.

"I just want more students to torture and also, If you fail this again, you risk transfer to an average school. Our school prides itself on its academic success and has no room for slackers. Only the elite may attend here." As the class streamed out, Itachi started gathering his things along with Sasori.

"What did you get?" Sasori droned glancing at the stoic Uchiha with a secret competitive smirk.

"100." The uchiha answered passing a quirked brow at the scowling red head.

"99." Sasori said in a deadpanned voice receiving  a rather smug "hn" in response.

"Just you wait Uchiha."

"I'll hold you to that Akasuna."

Sasori couldn't help but roll his eyes but suddenly the room dropped a couple degrees. A shiver crawled up his spine. Glancing up he looked around for the source of the sudden shift in temperature.

His eyes fell on a certain pretty boy who was sitting at his desk with his paper in front of him. A wave of dark aura surrounded the male in a depressing embrace.
The red head slowly walked over to me. His eyes stilled at what the sulking dark haired male was staring intently at.

One.

"The only thing you got right was your name." He exclaimed in disbelief.

He hadn't meant to say it outloud, but the score had him beyond shook.

Sasori watched as Yuri slowly lifted his  head. "I-i don't know..." The kid whined as animated tears rolled down his cheeks. His eyebrow began to twitch slightly as he stared at the teen.

How the fuck did you even get into this school?

At that moment, Sasori heard a small chuckle. He turned to see Itachi start to to walk out of the room, "I'll be expecting that money, Sasori." Itachi teased before walking out of the door.

Itachi was now in on the bet and had bet that the kid wouldn't last till the school year. Sasori growled as he watched the ravenette leave. I'll be damned if I pay that weasel or that blonde brat a single cent.

The red head turned back with determination in his eyes. "Brat..." he said in a quiet voice to the depressed new student.

"Oi...brat."

I continued to ignore Sasori, groaning loudly. A visible irk mark appeared on the red heads face making me smirk secretly as the redheads eyes darken.

Fucking hate Uchiha's.' Sasori thought.

Dollface suddenly yanked me up by my elbow dragging me out of the class. My eyes widened slightly before I dug my heel into the floor making us both halt.