Chapter 3

"EAT THE DAMN GLUTEN MATT!" Dougie shouts, trying to force food down Matt's neck.

"Dougie I swear, you will be thrown out of a window by him one of these days!" Georgia laughs, re-entering the room to grab some drinks. She has been in Giovanna's office with Izzy, Gi and Carrie, looking at things for Georgia and Danny's wedding. The latter of the two is in an intense Mario Kart showdown with Tom and Harry.

"Suck on that Toad and Peach! Donkey Kong wins again!" Harry shouts as he zooms over the finish. Oh how mature my parents are.

Dougie is still trying to force feed Matt gluten and I am upside down on the sofa, scrolling down twitter. My feed absolutely exploded as Harry tweeted a picture of Danny and Dougie jumping on top of me with the caption 'no! they are attacking @juddjunior' and so the fandom went insane. Who am I? Am I actually Judd Junior or is that just my fandom name? Am I Harry's cousin? Or a sister they didn't know about?

I chuckle to myself before I decide to explore and look for James. He went upstairs around 10 minutes ago and hasn't come back yet.

I walk past a room with the door shut but I can hear an acoustic guitar being played.

"Her voice is echoed in my mind
I count the days till she is mine
Can't tell my friends cos they will laugh
I love a member of the staff

I fight my way to front of class
To get the best view of her ass
I drop a pencil on the floor
She bends down and shows me more...."

I carefully slide the door open and start to sing along with James. After all this is in my top two Busted songs.

"That's what I go to school for
Even though it is a real bore
You can call me crazy
I know that she craves me
That's what I go to school for
Even though it is a real bore
Girlfriends I've had plenty
None like Miss Mackenzie
That's what I go to school for
That's what I go to school for"

James turns round and sees me singing along. Blushing slightly, he places the guitar down.

"Oh Melody, didn't see you there."

"It's ok James, you're really amazing. Plus one of my two favourite Busted songs along with you said no,"

"Thanks. This is the guitar we wrote it on you know. I just saw it and had to reminisce. You have a good voice too,"

"Thanks. I never really sung that much at the care home, it was too easy for others to hear you, so I suppose I'm more of a dancer,"

"Take after your dad then!" James laughs and I give him a confused look, "oh Harry won Strictly Come Dancing a couple of years back. The same year that Dougie won I'm a celebrity. Matt won the second series of it. Tom and I haven't been on any reality tv, though we have written songs for one direction so I suppose that's a good alternative."

"What about Danny?" I ask since James didn't say whether he had or hadn't.

"He was on pop star to opera star and was knocked out in the third week. It is quite a sensitive spot for him, so naturally we exploit it!"

"Sounds fair enough to me!" I laugh, picking up a blue guitar. This room is full of them.

"Can you play?" James asks and I shake my head.

"No. I've always wanted to though," I sigh.

"I'm sure Harry will let me teach you sometime. As long as it doesn't interfere with the drumming lessons he probably wants to give you," he says with a smile. That would be awesome, guitar lessons with James, "come on let's go back downstairs, I have a need to kick some Mario kart butt!"