Chapter Five - Demons

Start from the beginning

He wore a simple, zipped up black jacket and jeans. The jacket was zipped up all the way so it covered his neck, which he seemed to be worried about; he kept feeling around the collar, as if making sure his neck was hidden.

The other man was significantly taller, practically towering over the smaller male beside him. He had short black hair, and a smirk that made him look even more dangerous than the man beside him. His head was turned a bit to the right as his amber eyes scanned you. Then he grinned widely and faced you, revealing a huge burn scar on the right side of his face. By now your eyes had adjusted and your eyes wandered around the room, a decision you regretted almost immediately.

The walls were covered in different weapons, ranging from simple knives to large axes and swords and beyond. Every tool you looked at looked more menacing than the last, each one covered in old dried-up blood. In a corner of the room there was a sort of contraption with a barrel of water attached to it. Every once in a while a drop of water fell from the spout, landing on the table under it. You yelped in fear when the man with the burn scar knelt down in front of you, snapping you out of your terrified daze.

"What do they call you, mouse?" He asked.

"(Y-Y/N)..." You stammered.

"My name's Eric. This is Aaron." Eric motioned to the male behind him.

"What's g-going to happen to me..?" You asked. Eric grinned but he didn't answer. "H-hey!" You whimpered as he stood up straight and walked away, hands behind his back as he gazed around at the array of tools he could use.

"We just want information." Aaron said, stepping forward. "Just tell us what we want to know and this'll be easy for both of us." You winced and looked at the ground.

"You brought your rifle, yes?" Eric asked suddenly.

Aaron nodded to him. "Duh. Why wouldn't I bring it?" He grinned, pulling out said weapon. He silently made sure it was loaded before grinning slyly at you, twisting it around in his hand as if to show it off. You shuffled in place, trembling. Eric walked behind you, humming as he searched the weapons. Finally he settled on a dagger. He smiled in satisfaction and turned back to you.

"Step back." He ordered Aaron. The smaller male shot Eric a sort of glare, to which he responded with a snarl, but Aaron backed off. Eric tilted his head, looking at you. He studied your face, how your eyes were laced with fear and confusion. Was that a glint of defiance? His eyes narrowed a little before he chuckled darkly and started circling the chair.

"How long have you been at the mansion?" He began his interrogation. You at first refused to answer, but Eric clicking his tongue and showing off the dagger changed your mind.

"...A-a few days..." You whispered. Eric nodded silently. Aaron looked at Eric, who met his gaze for a few minutes. They seemed to be silently communicating before the taller turned back to you.

"Grown attached to anyone? Masky? LJ? Jeff?" He asked. Your eyes widened, making him laugh. "I see..." Aaron shot him a glare.

"You should get to the point. Master won't be-"

"Master won't interfere. I'm second to Zalgo. You aren't. As long as I'm following orders he won't care. You are to just sit back and watch." Eric snarled at Aaron, making him flinch. Your heart stopped.

Zalgo. The name echoed in your mind. Zalgo. Oh my God... I was captured by Zalgo...

When Eric turned back to you, your heart nearly stopped. His eyes were glowing a bright red, and his teeth were bared in a sort of snarl.