●Minho : Forgetting You●

Start from the beginning

"Minho-yah? What are u doing here? "

" Dad, i want to talk to u"

"For what my son? "

" Take a look at this picture, who's this girl with me? Why are we together? "

" I-I don't k-know Minho" what a lie

"Don't lie, i saw this in of ur books. Tell me appa, who's she? Who's y/n? "

" Minho-yah........ *sighs* thats ur best friend y/ n........."

"What?!" i never knew her

" When we moved in Seoul, u and she were inseparable friends......... U had been color blind since u were born. When u met her, u saw the color of the world...... So did she. But when we were going to leave for Australia, u didn't wanna go.
U tried to stay with her because deeply she was the one for u...... U got color blind after u got separated again. U never ate anything, u never slept, u were never cheerful. Because u left her. And me and ur mother were hurt to see u like that, we got u to a psychiatrist and told him to make u forget her........ U did. For 10 years. " appa sighed

I was shocked and happy at the same time. But i have to go back to her right?

" Appa........ I have to get her back"

"U can go to Korea after u graduate. Its only a month, u will go to university in Seoul. That was my plan all along, but i guess u figured it out"

"Appa....... Kansamida" i bowed to him as i left.

Only a month ey? That won't hurt, would it?

I studied hard so that I'll do good and go to university in Korea. I'm going to meet her.

-

"I really can't remember this boy" u sighed as u watch the rains drop down from the sky.

The same thing happened to u. Ur mother told u everything. His name was Minho,Lee Minho.

Rain pours down. I think of him, he's stuck in my mind and my heart.

Lee Minho, when will i see u again?

.......

The next month u were walking on the streets of Seoul with an umbrella after school since it rained heavily.

Though it was really rainy there were still many people.

It wasn't long after u came past someone then u immediately saw color again. U turned back, and tried to search for the person.

Something was calling u from somewhere. U went wherever ur legs took u but the strong winds blew away ur FAVOURITE umbrella. Oh sheettt.........

U ran to the park. Why? Something told u to go there............ U thought u'd finally meet Minho again. But u stopped under a tree, an old one. Water drips from ur sleeves, no one was there.

U sat on the ground and cried as the colors started to fade again. Hugging ur knees u cried hard, knowing u won't ever meet him again.

If only the world wasn't so big, u would've had a second chance to see him. But too bad the world's too big.

Minho's Pov-
I saw the color again. Wierd, i turned around and something pulled my legs and dragged me somewhere.

Then i landed on a park, looking around i wondered what i was called here for.

Just then, i saw a girl's figure under a tree. Although it was a dark and gloomy day, she kinda shone in my eyes as the colors somehow turned brighter.

I went to her with my umbrella, she was soaking wet and crying. What should i do but comfort a crying girl anyway?

Ur pov-

As i cried, i sensed the presence of someone and opened my eyes seeing the color. I faced up to see a boy really familiar. He sat near me and shared his umbrella.

"Y/n......... Why're u crying? " he said wrapping an arm around me. No......... Is...... Is this...... Lee Minho(e)?

" Mi-Minho(e :-l )? I-Is it u? " i stuttered as he smiled.

" Yes y/n, its me. Don't cry now will u? I don't like to see u cry" kissing my forehead he let out a small laugh.

"I thought u-u'd forget me.......... I felt so empty without u..... " i cried as he hugged me, my head on his chest, feeling warm in my Minho's embrace.

" Don't u know........... Forgetting u, is like Forgetting Half Of My Heart?.......

Hi hello everyone! Hope u like the chapter! Exams are finally over! I'm relieved. Please request, I'm kinda running out of ideas.

Next- Jisung (Maybe?)

And please read a Jeongin Fanfic called Happy Again by changbinnie_trash