Really ?

' What's wrong Callaway? Finding it hard to speak? ' I could almost hear the smirk in his voice. When I finally had slàpped myself inwardly because of my stupid behavior, I was acting like some stupid girly girl who had a major crush on someone, I turned around.

I was shocked about how close we really were but quickly hid it. Our foreheads were touching and if we pouted our lips we would be kissing.

Ha not going to happen.
I'm happy about that .... Right?

' Can you leave me alone now? I have an assignment to make. ' I placed my hands on his chest , pushed him away and grabbed the book from his hand.

I rushed out of the library but before leaving I turned to face him and shouted a thank you and left smiling. I outsmarted the playboy, good way to go Sky!

Break was over and I got to math. Luckily this time there was no one in my seat in the back and I went to sit down. When the teacher finished registration and wrote the subject on the blackboard I pulled out the matching exercises and stood up to give it to him. When he looked at it he silently gave me a test.

I went back to my seat and started the test. I was drowned in my little world of knowledge until I finished. Looking over my answers I stood up again to hand in my paper. When I sat back down I saw that I still had an hour and a half of class to go till lunch so I started my book for the second time this month.

The bell rang and I was about midway in my book so I could easily finish it tonight after the race if I'm not too tired. I mostly go to the after party's of the races and fights because it's just a bunch of teenagers with booze. It's fun if you're interested in getting so wasted you can't remember it the next day and having a great time.

I get wasted a lot but most of the time that's just with my gang and then it's fun and I can remember most of the things we did.

I packed my bag and left the classroom.

"the time has come"

I thought to myself dramatically. I couldn't help but laugh at how stupid that sounded. I shrugged it off and got to the back of the school.

They will get 2 options, they will apologize or they will get some beating. I won't tell them like that though, I'll just ask them to apologize and if they don't I'll beat them., wait does that make me a bully?

Ah why the hell would I care.

I was waiting for about 10 minutes and it was starting to get chilly out here. They ditched me? They were to scared?

What a joke.

And I thought they were tough... If they won't face me in private, let's make it a public scene then.

I know I sound like a real bitch but I don't care right now. They almost ràped me and made the terrible dreams come back. They made me feel vulnerable again.

They will pay for that.

I returned to the hallways. Looking for the wimps of course. I looked in the lunchroom first but they weren't there yet so I checked their lockers.

There they were all 4, joking. Did they not know I would come after them? Of course not, I'm a nerd here... Still they deserve payback. But will this endanger my reputation as nerd?

I can't give them any more reasons to remember my name. Is this a good idea ? I mean I can beat them up later, I don't have to do it in front of everyone...

But I can humiliate them ...

Not beat just show some confidence. Maybe they will still forget me after that.