After 50 minutes, the school bell snapped me out of my daze. I was making my way history class when I bumped into something causing me and my books to fall on the ground.

More like someone.

Instead of looking who I bumped into I just scrambled my books and papers together and stood up. I mumbled a quick sorry and tried to leave again. The mystery guy grabbed my arm and made me look up to him.

Oh jolly, I knocked Mr. popular, THE Connor Black to the ground.

Technically he bumped into you ...

' Hey, are you okay ? ' He asked me to my surprise. He's kind of a cocky, player, jerk..

Before I could get lost in my mind again I answered him. ' Yeah, I wasn't paying attention, sorry .' I yanked my arm out of his grip which wasn't really tight and ran the rest of the way to history. I sat in the back and started to drift off. My first encounter with a student in about 2 years and it was Conner Black. My life is just rainbows and butterflies isn't it.

I never really talk to people in school except sometimes for a teacher because in school I'm a silent nerd. I've been like this in school for like as long as I can remember... Well not really, just about 5 years. It's just the way things go. I just hope it stays this way. I can't really afford to get noticed.

Big things are coming up ...

The rest of the day went by in a blur. It was a day like no other; taking notes in class, getting A's, lunch alone in the library and back to sitting in the back in class. It was now 2:10 so 50 minutes left before I could go back to my beloved Chevrolet Camaro Yenko. Math is really boring, the teacher assigned us some exercises for the week but of course I'm already finished and I have nothing to do. I actually don't get how people don't understand math. It's just logic and everything stays the same. It never changes, like 2 and two will always be four. So if you learn the rules, you just have to use them on different situation. How hard can It be?

In my rant of how boring this class was , I felt my phone buzz in my pocket indicating I had a text. I took it out and saw it was from Gabe, the man who organizes all the street fights in town. I loved him like my father and he treated me like a daughter even though we're not related.

~ Gabe Montgomery ~

Next fight is tonight !

The last fight before I announce the biggest surprise fight of the year !

Tonight at 11 pm behind the old warehouse

Austin Heart vs. Ryan O'Connell

Be there and good luck.

The corners of my lips curled up in a small smile before I quickly composed myself. Ryan's going to fight Austin and I'm sure he's going to win if he does this. I fixed a text to Ryan if he's up to it. He's the one who fights the least of us so I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't show up.

To ~ Ryan O'Connell ~

From ~Skylar Callaway ~

"Hey Ree Ree, Are you going to this fight ? "

To ~Skylar Callaway ~

From ~ Ryan O'Connell ~

"Gonna kick some áss ;) and don't call me Ree Ree ! "

I bit my lip not to smile , I gave nicknames to all the members of my gang ad they all hate them but I think it's hilarious if they get mad so I keep calling them with their nicknames if I text them. I put my phone away and saw that it was already 2:59. School will finally end in like 1 minut-

I was cut off by the bell.

I looked back at the school one more time like I always do , and saw someone staring at me , Connor Black. Why ?
I have no idea and I don't really care. I leave the school and my nerd personality behind me and step into my house. I texted the boys to come to the garage but only Jake and Carter could make it.

I ran upstairs, fluffed my hair a bit to create my signature messy look, I changed into leather skin tight fitting trousers, a white oversized top , a leather jacket and combat boots and grabbed my keys to my Chevrolet, the house keys out of the bowl next to the door and some money. I opened the garage and got into my car. I put the key in the ignition and my hearts flutters a bit like every time the engine roars to life.

I just love cars.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Okay it was kind of hard to find the right spot to stop in the chapter which results in this one being like really short. I promise the second part of the first chapter is longer :) I mean it has to be because when I wrote it on word it had like 4000 words and this part is just 1133 words -_- I'm sorry.

So because it's short I will put up a really small goal ;)

I just want 10 comment and 10 votes :) please ?

If you reach it I will update the second part of the First Chapter sooner than intended , whoo !!

LUVS x- axellesmet

_______________________________________________