Hyuga Hinata X Male!Reader: Part 2 (Naruto)

Start from the beginning

"Oh, you'll be fine!" Sakura comes in and comes over to me, giving me a pat on my back as I mentally drop my head on the desk.

It was my worst nightmare, not knowing what to say and I have to give a speech in front of 2000 students for about an hour or so. In my mind, I cried silently as I was dragged by Sakura with Naruto following and chuckling behind.  

The graduation ceremony began as many students came out orderly and went into their class in lines and stood there in silence, waiting for me to get up on stage. I held my breath as I got pushed onto the stage by Sakura, I slowly walked up to the mic looking around at the many faces that I know, I stood there in silence as 2000 students looked at me. I straightened my back and gave out a small cough like what professional speakers would do. Then I began...

"You young ninjas have a mission to do... It is small group leadership, that will win the ground battle. You must know every single one of your comrades. It is not enough that you are the best ninja in that group, that you are the strongest, the toughest... The most durable... The best equipped, technically. You must be their leader, their father, their mentor. Even if you're half their age. You must understand your problems. You must keep your comrades out of trouble. If they get in trouble, you must be the one to save and rescue them. Then, you will be doing your duty and you will be worthy of the traditions of this great school and of your great village. To each one of you, I wish Godspeed and good luck. If I could have my wish as I stand here today, feeling honored as I do, on the tribute paid me I would say this... If  I could only meet you all somewhere across the five shinobi nations and renew the acquaintanceship of this pleasant morning. Good luck!" I stepped back as I glanced at Naruto and everybody else, giving me a thumbs up and mouthed, 'Good job!' 

I stood there relaxed and took a deep breath as students cheered on, clapping at my speech. I noticed (S/N) and Boruto clapping as well and gave me a smile that I could never forget. I guess I don't regret taking this job after all...

TimeSkip

Me and Hinata walked beside each other as cherry blossoms bloomed throughout the forest. I was so happy that Boruto and (S/N) successfully graduated from the Academy.  They are now fully-fledged ninjas just like their mothers and fathers... 

(S/N)... I am so proud of you. 

"So what are you going to do now?" Hinata said as I glanced. 

"I don't know... Maybe go take a nap or something?" I said as Hinata giggled lightly. 

"You still haven't changed one bit, (Y/N)." I chuckled as we continued on our way down the road. We stopped at a corner and looked around for a bit, nothing out of the ordinary. I glanced at Hinata before she looked at me. I blush and look away as Hinata smiled and held my hand. 

"I know where we can go... Follow me." Hinata said as I got pulled behind, almost staggering before we started running. 

We arrived at a familiar place where there was a bench beside a phone box and an alleyway... I knew something was down in that alleyway, I just don't remember what. 

"This is where we went to that pub just down in that alleyway," Hinata said as I remembered what this place was. This was the place that I brought Hinata for a drink when she was getting married. I remember her being drunk and I had to bring her to my place and... Yeah, that went well. 

"You know, that time was the best time of my life," I teased as Hinata blushed. We both know what happened. 

"That was embarrassing, (Y/N)... Me being drunk and all..." Hinata felt her face heat up already.