Hyuga Hinata X Male!Reader: Part 2 (Naruto)

Hello everybody... This is a request by VicTheRattlehead, I thank you for the request, and...

He says to make a continuation of the Hinata x Male!Reader story. So I will do that and honestly, I have no clue what the F*** am I doing so please forgive me! Honestly, I'm out of ideas so...

Hinata: I guess I'm popular...

Author: I guess so...

Hinata:...

Author:...

Author: You know what? I'm gonna get myself some cinnamon rolls. -dashes out-

Hinata: Ahh?! Wait for me! -chases after-

It was a year after I came back to Konoha.

I quickly got dressed and ran out of my house to the Konoha Ninja Academy for the students' graduation ceremony. 

"Damn clock, why the heck didn't it work?! Now I'm gonna be late!" I sprinted full speed down the road and took a few jumps over walls for a shortcut. 

Why am I running to the Academy? Let me explain in short sentences...

Naruto and Hinata wanted me to stay here permanently, but I respectfully said to them that I still was looking for a home and that I might have to leave town again. But Naruto, being a little nuisance at the time, quickly got me a job working at the Ninja Academy as a principal and, secretly, working as a Konoha investigator for the Konohagakure Intelligence Division. So in simpler terms, I'm a teacher who is a secret agent. Quite the combination. Although I declined the offer kindly... let's just say that I blamed it on Himawari's wish for me to stay here with them. So here I am running down to the Academy, not knowing if I'm going to be late or not.

I quickly turned the corner until I bumped into two figures instantly. I took a step back, while the other two fell to their bum. 

"Owww..." (S/N) said as Boruto looked up, glaring.

"Hey watch where you're going!" He yelled as I give a sympathetic look. 

"Boruto, (S/N)... Sorry about that." I said as I helped them get up to their feet and we both smiled at each other until I remembered that I was going to be late. 

"Uh oh... We're gonna be late!" I said as I ran over a wall, leaving Boruto and (S/N) dazed in confusion. 

"Shoot, We're gonna be late!" (S/N) yelled as both (S/N) and Boruto ran to the Academy. 

At the Academy for the students' graduation...   

I walked back and forth around my office desk as I was mentally shaking and kept telling myself that this was a mistake of taking this job. I drank at least four bottles of water and I was already sweating crazy like whatever the reader can think of. 

I sat down in distress when suddenly Naruto came into the room and noticed me sinking into the chair depressingly. He came over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders, giving me a small massage.  

"(Y/N), You'll be alright. Just say it from your heart." I looked at Naruto and he gave me a smile. 

"Just say it from my heart, my ass! I don't even know what to say!"I yelled negatively, I sighed to myself and dropped my head in defeat.