Levi x Reader (Attack on Titan) Lemon

Warning: This story contains Course Language, Sexuality, and Mature Subject Matter. Viewer Discretion is advised. 

Me, Levi, and the remaining survivors have returned to the city for almost a year after our expedition from outside the walls. Levi lost most of his friends during the expedition, And he's having a tough time trying not to remember their deaths. He barely focused on his clean work, rarely ate anything, and he doesn't talk to his subordinates anymore. He must have cared his friends so much, he couldn't forget their faces. And all because he couldn't protect them, he blames their deaths on himself. I tried to convince him it wasn't his fault, but he regretted so much he barely even spoke to me as well.

I went to his office where I saw him slouched in his chair, his left elbow resting on the desk with his hand on his head massaging it, and his eyes stared blankly at the floor not even showing a single emotion from him.

"Levi..." I said quietly as I walked behind the desk to him. I was now behind him.

"Levi, you haven't eaten anything ever since breakfast. I-I know it's hard not to forget them, but-" "But what? It's not about not forgetting them, it's about not forgetting the time if I was there I would've saved them. Tch, those brats..." I stared Levi as he clenched his left fist hard enough blood almost came out.

"I made a promise to them that we would go home, all of us. But those titan pricks took my promise away. From me, and from them." Levi stood up and looked out the window. He tried to look away from me and covered his face so that he wouldn't let me see him cry, but it was obvious for to see him do so. And so I slowly walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I could feel him tense up, but relaxed after a few seconds.

"Tch, (Y/N) I don't deserve this. I saw a lot of terrible things over there, in the name of my friends. Things that will haunt me for the rest of my life, but I saw them and I wasn't able to do anything about it. (Y/N), I'm-"

Before Levi get to say it, I interrupted him. "Levi, you need to relax. And I'll help you." I leaned forward as my lips brushed against Levi's, making him unable to move.

For a few seconds, he melted into the kiss and we both had our tongue into each others mouths, fighting for dominance. We both parted away for air and looked each other in the eye. "Shall we continue this?" I asked him while I grasped his hands closely to my chest. He looks over to his left shoulder and sees an open door to the bedroom. "Let's." He lifts me up in a bridle style and carries me to the bedroom, I giggled softly and smiled that he took my offer. He lowered me down on the bed gently, closes the door and locks it so that no one, including Hanji, could enter and disrupt them. He crawls over my body and looks into my eyes with lust and pleasure. He kisses me first and I started to unbutton his shirt, top to bottom.

He does the same to me and soon enough we both threw our clothes away down on the floor, leaving us naked in bed. He starts to tease my left breast by licking and sucking on it, while the other hand massages my right breast. I yelped by this action and tried so hard not to moan loudly, but no matter how hard I try, Levi kept on going. He eventually did the same to my right breast, and soon enough I felt a finger slide into me. Then the second finger comes in, making scissor shapes and rubs in and out of my wet folds. I tried so hard not to moan loudly, but Levi just smirks and leans forward to my ear. "(Y/N), it's fine to show what your feeling for now. Let out all moans to me and to everyone, so that they will know that your mine and only mine. That's an order. Moan all you want."

"Uhhh, Ahh... AH... AHHH!!! IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!" I yelled as Levi takes out his fingers out and licks it seductively. He smirks once more and puts his hands on my hips and looks at me as if he was asking for permission. "I'm... Ready." Levi puts the tip of his member at my entrance. "Tch." Levi said as he pushes his member inside of me, forcing my voice to yell loud as ever. He waited after he put his whole length in me so that I could get comfortable. I nodded in response and he slowly started to move in and out repeatedly. Soon enough he started to move faster than I could handle, I felt a knot twist in my stomach, which meant I was gonna go soon.

"L-Levi, I-I'm gonna-hgn!" I yelled as heard Levi grunt and felt his member twitch, filling me up with his cum. I cummed onto his big member as well and looked at Levi who was panting for breath. He takes out his member and lays down beside me, while I cuddle into his chest for warmth as the room fills up with cold air. Levi grabs the bed sheets and wraps me and himself on bed as I go to sleep without saying anything to Levi.

"Tch, (Y/N)..." Levi looks down at my sleeping form and puts his chin down on my head, resting his head on the pillow.

"You're helping me clean this filthy mess tomorrow."

And finally done!!!

I'm sorry for not updating this sooner, don't blame it on me, blame it on school and other crap I have to deal with. And sorry if Levi was OOC...

But Hey!!! I hope you liked that one... And even though I wouldn't understand how girls would feel in that situation...

But I did for you guys! And only you guys! Pls do request any anime you would like me to write and I will write... in the next chapter.

BYE BYE!!!