Rias Gremory X Male!Reader: Part 1 (HighSchool DxD) One-Shot

Hello everybody! This story was requested by Brave_Vesperia, I thank you once again for the idea, and I got a great idea for this story!  

Just to let you know this is NOT Issei's POV ( if that's what you think). 

P.S. You are a half-devil. Sooooooo...

Enjoy it while it lasts!!! (0///0)

After I left Issei with Rias at his house, I felt upset about how Issei talked to his girlfriend. The girl whom I liked since first-year of high school. She was a great student, a great friend, and really beautiful. I just couldn't stand the fact that she likes Issei instead. I mean, I talk to her about how she's pretty and how she's always getting good marks. But I guess this was fate that has decided on me. 

I continued to walk down the road as I accepted the fate of my soon-to-be-girlfriend with another person. I soon realized I was alone a park, already dark and the only light I could see was a street lamp next to a bench. I walked towards to the bench and sat down with my hands together and started to have thoughts about what am I going to do now. 

I leaned back and closed my eyes for a few minutes... 

What was I going to do now? I had so many thoughts running through my head, I couldn't stop thinking about Rias. 

"What now?" I asked myself. I slowly open my eyes to see the stars twinkle upon me. Then, I hear shuffling from behind... 

From there I turn around to see Amano Yuma, a high school girl that goes to my Academy, standing there looking worried.  

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" She asked. 

"I-I was just taking a walk." I lied, trying to avoid eye contact with her. 

"At this hour? (Y/N), you don't have to lie. If you have anything that's disturbing you, you can talk to me." She walks towards to the bench and sits down beside me. I sighed as I started explaining to her how Rias loves Issei and I loved her as well, but she preferred Issei over me. She understood my situation and told me everything's fine, even though it felt like a thousand bricks came crashing down on me, she even told me that this was life. Sometimes there are people who suffer the most she says. I felt a lot better after she said those words, then out of nowhere she asks me to come to her house, now. 

"Are you sure, Yuma?" I asked. She nodded, "It's fine, besides I got no one else at my home. So you can stay with me for tonight." 

I smiled as she got up and walked away from the bench, I follow her around the park and out to the streets. I walked beside her and talk about how things were going in life and what am I going to do in the future. I explained to her that it doesn't really matter as long as I'm friends with Rias, even if she loves Issei more than me, we can still be friends together. We walked for 30 minutes and so far from where we are, it didn't look like a suburban area full of houses. More like isolated farms and small villages were seen near. I had a bad feeling about this, so I asked. 

"Hey, Yuma?" 

"What is it?" She responded while walking. I stop for a moment. 

"Are you sure we're going in the right way? Cause we got out of the city limits and we've been walking for half an hour." She stops as I look at her with regret of asking a question like that. 

She then turns around and smiles evilly, "Yes, YOU are in the right place." She pulls out her Azure Dragon Spear. 

"Aw, shit you're a fucking fallen angel!!!" I step back as she runs towards me for the kill. I dodge her spear as I take out my Flame Sword and side-stepped to the right. I face Yuma as she smiles evilly as she comes closer towards me.