Akame X Spy!MaleReader: Part 1 (Akame Ga Kill) One-Shot

Hello everybody once again, this is requested by STIKER123, I thank you for the request, so basically, I wrote this story before I wrote this first paragraph so I couldn't get the lemon in. I do apologize for that, but I will write a part 2 for Akame x Male!reader, But a lemon. So I hope you enjoy the story and I hope to keep on going for the time being. :)

Author: God why do people love lemons?

Issei: Because us men love the pleasure of women sucking on our dicks that's why! (makes a perverted face).

Author: Issei... Did you ever have sex before?

Issei: Nope. But I hope to do it soon!

Author: ...

Author: F**k me...

It was a cold night when we were closing in on the imperial army that retreated back into the valley near the Capital, where we managed to find where their main base was. As they retreated, we choked the lives of those who still dare to fight against us. We kept on advancing with our guys on the front lines, killing anybody that stands in our way or taking in prisoners who surrendered for interrogations. We kept on moving forward until we were ordered to halt the advance. I was part of a small platoon that was in charge of behind-enemy-line Intel operations, and we were told by our commanding officer to infiltrate the enemy base to find any plans for a surprise counter-attacks if necessary. We also got a request from a group called Night Raid which was an elite group of assassins that was on our side, thank god for that, and they requested to find a girl that was captured on their previous mission in the Capital.

Their Intel says that the enemy transferred her to the main enemy base for execution, so our mission was to find her and rescue her by any means necessary. Intel also said that the base was heavily guarded and extremely hard to get in, knowing that one wrong move could lead to capture or death. Now, this was the part that I come in.

Why did I volunteer to do this mission?

Because the boys in my platoon said to.

It was a risking thing to do, but somebody had to do it. And the only guy who knows what he's doing and knows the best strategy of getting in a well-built, heavily armed place, would be me.

I had a lot of guts going into a suicide mission. But it's either all of us or one guy. Either way, they know that we are coming for them, one way or another and that they would know that none of them would be able to stop us whatsoever.

I approached the enemy base, which was filled with barbed wires, big fences, artillery, big weapons, and a lot of soldiers. A whole lot of soldiers. My best estimate: 20,000 men. It's one against 20, 000 men in a place where things could get ugly. But that wasn't the only thing that I was worried about.

The prisoners.

I navigated my way to a hilltop where I could see a better view of the base, then I saw 10 or 15 prisoners walking in a straight line towards the middle of the base. I noticed most of them looked like resistance fighters and some looked liked the rebels on our side, but one stood out with dark-haired girl who had a slight frown on her face, looking at the guards with disgust. That must be the girl I needed to rescue. I quickly examined the area of the base and found one weakness to get inside, which was a watchtower that was on the outer perimeter of the fence, overlooking an area covered with bushes and grass. If I could time the way the guards use their spotlights without being seen, I could approach the tower and climb up top of it. Once I get to the top, I'll use a rope to zip line across the fence and into a warehouse that was nearby.