chapter nine

**WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT**

Never listen to a jealous thirteen year old girl.

Those are the words I shall now pass onto other people. That is if I cared enough about people to do so.

With said the day is still going by pretty shitty like since it isn't over yet. Is it so bad to just want today to be over with already? My bed is calling for me, and with this day being over I would only have three torture filled days left with Laurance. Then I can finally go back to skipping school and graffiting other people's property.

I'm a terrible person, yeah I know, get over it already.

There's only a few days left until it's time for me to write the dreadful essay. The same essay that will most likely break me if anybody else sees it. What am I supposed to say? Laurance Zvahl is actually a really sweet person, and I may even have feelings for him. Wait, where did the second part of that come from?

It is officially the end of the school day, and Laurance has commanded me to stay by my locker while he went to go talk to a teacher. He told me that ten minuted ago, and I already defyed his words when I couldn't see his retreating figure anymore.

I simply cannot stand it when people tell me what to do.

The halls are completely empty, and the football players were given a day off for practice because of all the amazing work they've done so far in the season. In fact this morning over the announcements all sports we're given a day off today. I didn't even know that they were allowed to do that, but I guess they can.

Laurance is starting to piss me off deeply by how long he is taking, but then again I'll most likely piss him off by not listening to him. You win some, and you lose some. Sometimes you simply just bite off more than you can chew.

As I continue to roam the empty hallways I begin to hear pleads for help. What's happening? My curiosity gets the best of me, and I begin to sprint towards the cries.

That's when I see the retard who tried to rape me a little while ago hovering over Princess. The next thing I know is my fist coliding with his face and quick footsteps coming from the opposite direction of the hallway that I was facing. Before I can beat his ass a pair of arms wraps around me and somebody else is doing my job of beating him up.

That's when a teacher comes out. Oh Irene, this isn't going to end well.

"Laurance Zvahl, what do you think you're doing?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I have never in my life have I seen Laurance Zvahl be that pissed off before.

After witnessing it all unfold, and then having to explain what happened, and the previous events that included myself as well. . . I can honestly say that I'm sort of scared of him at the current moment.

It appears that Laurance has terrible anger issues, and Laurance's temper can tell you that with just one look.

Once we got back at his place he stormed all the way up to his room and slammed the door behind him. We were supposed to hang out with my friends, but he was driving, and I didn't want to die if I said anything.

"I've never seen him like that before," Alex begins. "It scared me. I don't want him to be like that again. It's horrifying to watch. Not to mention the fact that it was because of me, and I was hearing my pleads for him to stop go unheard. This wasn't him. . . It was like last year, but it was worse. Please Y/N, fix him. . . Turn him back into the old Laurance. . ."

I bite my lip and nod at her. She smiles weakly and goes back to being comforted by Cadenza on the couch.

This family really is close to each other. . .

I drag my feet up the stairs while I prepare myself for the future events. Anything can happen. And with it being behind closed doors, I'm praying to Irene that I come but alive and untouched.

Loud sounds erupt from the opposite side of the door, and I give a single knock on the door only for it to suddenly become dead quiet.

My voice comes out as a crack once I begin to speak. "Laurance? Let me in, we need to talk."

The door opens, almost as if it opened by itself. The room is dark and a complete mess. Things are broken, and I have to step over a broken picture frame as I walk further into his room.

The family in the picture looks almost perfect. The father is standing behind his three children, and his hand is placed on the son's shoulder. The eldest daughter stands next to her brother. While the youngest sibling of them all stands in front of them with her hands clasped together. They're all decked out in the biggest of smiles and nicest of clothes. All that's missing is a mother. I suppose that Laurance and I are more alike than I thought we were. . .

I open the curtains just enough to let a little bit of light shrine into the room. I turn around to see Laurance sitting on his bed, head in his hands.

That's when something changes between us. Something unexplainable. It's truly a sad sight to see Laurance the way he is right now.

"Laurance," I utter under my breath when he lifts his head up in my direction.

A simple cut decorates his now unflawless face underneath his right eye on his cheek. While the rest of his body is bedecked by bruises. Little thin streaks embellish runs down his cheeks as if to go along with his the little scar. His hair is more of a mess than normal, and it now that hits me that I actually pay attention to what he normally looks like.

"I don't know what came over me, it just happened," he states.

I sit next to him on his bed and pull him against my chest. Surprisingly he stays there and I brush through his hair with my fingers. "Laurance you scared Alex. You scared me back there. I even think you scared yourself. Who was that back there? That wasn't the Laurance we knew. It was as if you were somebody completely different, and I didn't want to meet them. I didn't want to know of their existence."

"I didn't know what was happened, or even who I was at the time. I just wanted him to suffer for everything he put you both through. By the time I realized what happened. . . it was too late."

I slip his hand into my own, "Promise me to never become that person again Laurance."

"I promise."