I walk up to Peggy and hug her. She is taken by surprise but quickly wraps her arms around me. "Thank you Peggy for everything."

"You're welcome Em. I would do anything for you. You are my best friend." She smiles at me. "Well come on follow me." Peggy leads us out a door to a room where a submarine looking thing was being examined. Where Howard was explaining something. I overheard one man say, "I'm on a number of committees, Colonel."

"Hydra is the Nazi deep science division. It's led by Johann Schmidt. But he has much bigger ambitions." Peggy explains.

"Hydra is practically a cult. They worship Schmidt. They think he's invincible." Colonel Phillips finish. Steve and I just stand there listening to them. Though I already know the information being given.

"So what are you going to do about it?" The guy from before questions.

"I spoke to the president this morning. As of today, the SSR is being retasked." Colonel states walking toward Peggy and me.

"Colonel?" We ask.

"We are taking the fight to Hydra. Pack your bags Agent Carter, and Agent Barnes. You too Stark. We're flying to London tonight." I look at him confused. What about Steve?

"Sir?" Steve stops Colonel Phillips, before continuing, "If you're going after Schmidt, I want in."

"You're an experiment. You're going to Alamogordo." I stand there stunned after hearing that.

"The serum worked," Steve argues.

"I asked for an army and I got was you. You are not enough."

"What about me I'm an experiment too?" I inquire.

"You are a great agent. You will do better coming with me." He explains then walks off.

I look up at Steve, with guilt in my eyes. I get to go over to London while he has to stay here. 'I'm sorry.' I mouth to him.

'It's okay' He mouths back.

A man walks over and stands in front of Steve, "With all due respect to the Colonel. I think we may be missing the point. I've seen you in action, Steve. More importantly, the country's seen it. Paper." He points to a guy who gives Steve the newspaper. Its headline says, Nazis in New York, Mystery Man Saves Child.

"The enlistment lines have been around the block since your picture hit the newsstands. You don't take a soldier, a symbol like that, and hide him in a lab. Son, do you want to serve your country. On the most important battlefield of the war?" He leads Steve away from us.

"Sir, that's all I want," Steve states confidently.

"Them congratulations. You just got promoted." He shakes hands with Steve.

I look at him confused. Promoted to what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon enough we all found out that he didn't get promoted to go fight on the battlefield. But to advertise for some kind of war bonds. He is playing some character named Captain America. I laughed the first time he told me that. It's a stupid name but I will admit it is catchy.

I got sent to London with Peggy, Howard, and Phillips so I missed the chance get to see any of his shows.

As the months ticked went by he continued to grow popular, well Captain America got popular throughout the States.

After a quick solo mission in France, I am sent to a camp in Italy, joining Peggy, Howard and Phillips. Coincidentally at the same time as Steve is here to perform his Captain America act. I beg Peggy to go see the show with me. She after many complaints she finally gives in and agrees to join me.