Chapter XIV: Everybody

Start from the beginning

Raven: ''Yeah. What's that?''

Me and Raven see grins crossing the boys' faces. Brian pulls Raven close to him and keeps his grin on.

Brian: ''Sex, baby girl. VERY MUCH sex. And not always with girls.''

Nick's POV:

Me and the boys laugh as hard as we can, while the girls stare at eachother confused.

Dawn: ''Are you trying to say that the New Kids have sex with eachother?''

Me and the boys chuckle again.

Me: ''Just at big parties like this one. You know, Jonathan's gay and the other New Kids have bisexual tenses too, sometimes.''

Raven and Dawn look at me with surprise.

Raven: ''What? Ok, I knew that Jon's gay. But, does the rest seriously have bisexual tenses?''

Me: ''Come on. Don't tell me you didn't know that.''

Brian: ''Well. Of course you knew that he's gay baby. Remember back in 1990 when you had a crush on him?''

Brian and I chuckle.

Raven: ''So what? Gay or not, you have to admit that Jon looks damn fine.''

In the meantime we've arrived at the New Kids' party.

Kevin: ''Alright. We're here.''

We walk in and we see Jordan walking towards us, already a little drunk.

Jordan: ''Well, well, well. Look who we got here. The Backstreet Boys with their precious Backstreet girls.'' He smirks at us.

Everyone laughs because of the way he said that sentence.

Kevin: ''Hey Jordan.'' Kevin hugs him.

Howie: ''What up J?'' Howie hugs him.

AJ: ''Jord!'' AJ hugs him too.

Dawn: ''Hey Jordan. It's a pleasure to see you.'' Dawn hugs Jordan too while he hugs her back.

Jordan: ''No D. It's a pleasure to see YOU.''

Me: ''What's up man.'' I hug Jordan.

Jordan: ''Nicky! Look at you man, you look good.''

Brian: ''Give me some love J.'' Says Brian before jumping in Jordan's arms and laugh.

Jordan: ''Yeah. I'm happy to see you again too B-Rok.'' Jordan laughs back.

Then Jordan walks closer to Raven with a big smile on his face, while Raven smiles back.

Jordan: ''And last but never least.'' Jordan hugs Raven and she hugs him back.

Raven: ''Hi Jordan.'' They laugh.

They break up the hug and Jordan starts to lead us.

Jordan: ''Come on. The others can't wait to see y'all seven back again.''

Jordan leads us to the rest of the New Kids.

Jordan: ''Hey! Get your lazy asses here! They're here!''

Joey, Jon, Donnie and Danny show up to greet us. We all hugged and greet eachother, then Jordan speaks up again.

Jordan: ''So, what are we waiting for? Let's have the best New Year's party EVER!''

We all yell and laugh in agreement.

1998

At that party I drink much. Too much, may I add. Since me and Dawn are still under age we got back to the hotel at about 4 a.m. As we arrived at our hotel, Dawn helped me to get in my hotel room.

Dawn: ''Have you learned your lesson now Carter?''

I roll my eyes.

Me: ''God Dawn. Give me a fucking break.''

Dawn: ''No N. Why do you drink that much, when you know you can't handle with so much alcohol in your system.''

In the meantime we got in my hotel room.

Me: ''Because, I wanted to have fun. Come on babe give me a break.''

I say before Dawn pushes me backwards on the bed.

Dawn: ''Good fucking night Carter.''

I smirk weakly while I look at Dawn.

Me: ''Night babe.''

After that Dawn stormed out of my hotel room. It doesn't take too much time before I fall asleep.