Epilogue

Draco and I stood together, staring out the window of our bedroom. It was dark outside, nearly midnight. We stood side by side, not touching, not speaking as my eyes searched the night. I caught sight of a Muggle policeman who was pacing the neighbourhood.

And the riot squad, they're restless, they need somewhere to go.

I slipped my hand wordlessly into Draco's as I kept my gaze fixed on the policeman. Draco squeezed my hand gently, a way of telling me that it was going to be okay, that he would protect me, whatever the cost.

As Lady and I look out tonight from Desolation Row.

"Wh-what are we go-going to do, Draco?" I asked, finally tearing my gaze away from the oppressing night that surrounded us; my eyes searched Draco's face as he continued to stare out into the dark.

And then the Kerosene is brought down from the castles,

Finally, Draco looked at me.
"I'm not letting them take you, not now, not ever."
Our eyes locked and I could feel the fear radiating from us both.

By insurance men who go,

"But wh-what if th-they find us, Draco?" I whispered, a lump forming in my throat.
I wasn't ready. The war had already taken so much from me. I needed to get away from it - I needed to escape.

Checking to see that no one is escaping to Desolation Row

-----------------------

Hey guys!!

And that's it! That's the end of Desolation Row!! Tell me what you thought in the comments!! And don't worry the sequel 'Bulletproof Heart' will be up very very soon!!