Chapter 19

The day after our double date was Sunday 18th and Elisa and I were sat in the library, noses buried in a Potions textbook. Elisa dropped the textbook and looked at me, grinning.
"So I think yesterday went pretty well."
I nodded my agreement and smiled at her.
"I glad you and Ron got on last night," Elisa's grin widened. "but I heard something from a little birdie."
A smile played on my lips. I had an idea what I was that Elisa had found out but I wanted to her her say it.
"Wh-what e-exactly did this l-little b-birdie say?"
"That you and Draco finally stopped being stupid little shits and kissed."
I giggled and nodded.
"W-well yeah, we d-did."
Elisa squealed and her grin widened.
"So? How was it?"
I giggled again, blushing slightly as I prepared myself to tell the story.
"W-we were i-in the hos-hospital wing a-and he j-just kind of.... k-kissed m-me."
"Damn! He made the first move? Go Draco."
I laughed, shaking my head at Elisa.
"Yeah, he j-just kind of k-kissed me a-and w-well I k-kissed him b-back and then w-well he as-asked me t-to b-be his girlfriend."
"That's why he was looking at you like you were his whole world yesterday."
I had no way to respond, I just blushed, causing Elisa to laugh before she continued.
"Belive me, yesterday was pretty great for us too." Elisa laughed with a smirk.
"Ahhh, ex-excuse me! D-details!!" I squealed, Madam Prince glaring at me.
Elisa began to laugh uncontrollably, shaking her head as she tried to regain her composure.
"Okay, well we were in my bedroom after the date, maybe a little bit tipsy, and... yeah. Let's just say I am indeed a freak in the sheets."
I snorted with laughter.
"I-I'm both pr-proud and sl-slightly sc-scared?" I said with a laugh.
"You asked!" she retorted, defensively, smacking my arm lightly. "Besides, it wasn't even our first time!"
"H-hold up!" I said in mock offence. "Y-you did-didn't tell me th-them f-first time?!"
"Well, I wanted to! But then I would have had to tell you what prompted it."
"What did prompt it?" I asked with a smirk.
"A few things. The first time we said 'I love you' and well... what happened with Jack."
"Ah." I nodded my understanding, I knew Elisa hadn't told me what happened with Jack for a reason and I wasn't going to get offended by her not telling me something that was directly linked to it.
"It was Christmas Eve and right above his family."
My jaw dropped with a smirk.
"Elisa! Wh-what a sc-scandal!" I giggled at her as she blushed hard, her face turning bright red.
"You know what was really embarrassing, though?"
"Hmm, I d-don't know, maybe th-the wh-whole sit-situation?" I teased and Elisa laughed again.
"We had to ask Fred to cast the silencing charm on Ron's room."
"O-OH MY G-GOD!"
I couldn't stop laughing and elicited several warning glances from Madam Pince.
"Obviously we didn't tell him the real reason why!" Elisa said defensively.
"I b-bet you 1000 gal-galleons that he did-didn't be-believe what y-you told h-him."
"Of course not! He spent the rest of the holiday smirking at us. Honestly, it was so embarrassing. But it's not like he doesn't know George and Evangeline have sex."
I laughed, shaking my head.
"J-Jesus, the We-Weasley h-household must have be-been n-noisy at Chr-Christmas, damn."
Elisa snorted and I grinned at her.
"We didn't have to worry last night, I got my revenge on Izzy."
"Oh, sh-shit, do sh-share."
"Did Draco ever tell you why they broke up?"
I shook my head, I knew that Draco had kept it from me because he didn't like to talk about it but I needed to know.
"N-no?"
Elisa barked out one short, mirthless laugh before elaborating.
"I may have prompted it but she deserved it. She was cheating on him with Jack and I let it slip."
My jaw dropped and I gasped, quietly enough as not to alert Madam Pince.
"H-holy crap! Ser-seriously? Bitch." I spat, I couldn't believe she had cheated on him.
"Honestly, it's disgusting because I could hear it. But she was 'asleep' last night so."
My jaw dropped again.
"ELISA!"
Elisa giggled at my outburst as Madam Pince looked over at us again.
"I swear we're not that loud!"
"Hmm," I started. "I f-feel l-like Iz-Izzy begs t-to dif-differ."
"If she says anything, just gloat about Draco. I know she still pines over him."
I nodded, chuckling.
"God, y-you kn-know what, I th-think I m-might just make ou-out with h-him in front o-of her."
With a grin, Elisa looked up at me.
"Izzy and Pansy will love that. Oh, and by the way, Lee," began Elisa, lowering her voice drastically so that only I could hear her. "I found an apartment. One to hide in if things get... bad."
I nodded in understanding as Elisa proceeded to give me the address. I did not write it down, I simply remembered, I was too worried about misplacing the paper and potentially putting Elisa in danger.
"But hopefully, it won't come to that." she sighed, glancing down at her textbook.
I looked down and checked the time.
"Sh-shit, I n-need to g-go, I pr-promised Draco I'd m-meet him."
I pulled Elisa in for a hug before gathering up the textbooks from the tables that were mine and scurrying off to the Common Room.