**Special Double One-Shot**

Start from the beginning

{5SOS Threesome}

**Calum's POV**

        I sat once again bored at work. It gets boring after two hours. Luke walked in with a pout on his lips "Caalumm!" He drew my name out as he laid on my office desk "I'm hungry! I want 7 pieces of pizza!" He yelled and I winced "stop being so loud this is an office and why 7?" He looked at me, his blue eyes wide.

       He put a hand to his heart in a manor that looked like his chest hurt "I'm hurt! You don't know my favorite number! And you're supposed to be my bro, my boyfriend and best friend!!" I shook my head and leaned to kiss his cheek "calm down, do you know my favorite number?" He looked around "that's not the point here?" I looked at him as amusement filled me "and exactly what is the point here?" He looked back to me and said "well my brown eyed boyfriend the point here is I'm hungry! I need food!!" 

          I sighed and looked at the clock "well okay I can get out of work early I mean I am the boss" Luke giggles and starts running out. I get my keys, and jacket then follow him out.

**Time Skip**

        Luke just kept eating pizza. It was like his stomach was a black hole and was never filled. "So do we have candidates to take the extra room? Steve from the printer room told me he found us a candidate for renting the roon" his voice breaks me out of my thoughts "yeah it's supposed to be a girl named Kayla" he nods and keeps eating.

       When we arrive to our apartment we sit on the couch and cuddle. "Um Calum?" I look down at a blushing Luke "yes?" He looks around and says "can um can we um-" I cut him off with a kiss to the lips "yes" he blushes even more and kisses back. I carry him to our bed room. I lay him on the bed, me on top of him and start kissing down his neck.

       He moans when I start sucking on his neck. Soon our clothes were gone except for our boxers. I grind my hips to his and he moans. I pull his boxers down slowly just to tease him "hurry up" he said. Desperation clear in his voice.

       I obey and pull them off. I start to lick the pre-cum off his clock and he throws his head back moaning. I take it all in my mouth and suck him. He keeps on moaning and he cums in my mouth with a very loud moan. I swallow every bit of his bitter, sweet cum.

       I give his ear a gentle bite and he moans when I start sucking his ear "I want you inside of me" he whispers. I nod and reply "well open your legs" I wink and he blushes but does as he's told. I take my boxers off and then reach for the lube in my nightstand. Before I reach it Luke takes a hold of my wrist and pulls me on top of him. Our lower halfs are now in contact.

     We moan in unison and I put my cock at his entrance. I push in slowly, making sure he adjusts. He wiggled around a bit the nodded "okay- ah!" I start to push in and out. Soon we are a moaning mess.

       "I-I'm gonna- I'm gonna!" I nod and moan "go ahead I'm about to ah! Luke!!" "Calum!!" I collapse next to him and stare at his eyes "I love you Luke" he smiles and gives me a slow, passionate kiss "I love you too Calum."

{Time Skip 1Week Later}

      "So when's Kayla gonna get here?" Luke asks like an impatient child "oh calm down she'll be here" he huffs and the door opens slightly "um hello?" I hear a small voice "come in!" Luke shouts. The door opens all the way to reveal a girl with the most beautiful brown eyes.

       She was very curvy, about 5"3 or 5"4 and her hair was black  almost like the sky at night. It was medium, the perfect length between short and long. I immediately got a boner... I look down and to the side only to see Luke has a boner too. She walks in and sits in front of us "u-um hello I'm Calum and this is L-Luke ah! So y-you're here about the roon?"

        She nods, smiling "yes I've been looking everywhere for a room to rent since I can't exactly afford an apartment by myself."

{Time Skip}

        We decided to give her the room and that night Luke and I lay still "hey Calum?" I look over at Luke "yes?" He looks down and blushes "h-how would you feel about a- a um a threesome? With that girl um Kayla..." I look at him in shock then imagine that threesome and before I know it I have another boner "um well I'd be fine with it but do you think Kayla will?" He sighs "I don't know..."

{Time Skip 3Days later}

       Kayla had finally moved in. I became more impatient and wanted to have both Luke and Kayla at the same time. I would get a boner any time I saw Luke and Kayla together, not like doing anything but for example casually sifting next to each other. Kayla was in her room and I was in mine. Luke was next to me and I couldn't take it anymore "hey Luke?"

    He hummed in response "why don't we go to Kayla's room and have a little fun?" He looked at me and smirked "yeah" we got up and walked into Kayla's room. She was listening to music, her back faced us. I walked over and started sucking her neck. She looked back at me, eyes wide "w-what are you doing? Ah!"

      She moaned as Luke rubbed her breasts. We stopped "we've wanted you since you got here, now the question is do you want us? Both" I whispered seductively. She gasped and blushed "o-okay" I smile to Luke and we begin. I start by taking all her clothes off so now she's naked.

       Next I take Luke's clothes and then finally mine. Luke begins to lick her. I start sucking her breasts, she moans really loud which turns me on. Luke places himself at her entrance and pushes in. He grabs onto her and lays down where she was while she's laying on him.

      I take this chance to push slowly into her perfectly shaped ass. She moans even louder if possible, I think the neighbors can hear it. I thrust in and out while Luke is thrusting in an out of her vagina. We all moan and cum. We are all laying next to each other when a look of horror crosses her face "did you both use a condom?"

       I nod "of course" Luke laughs "we wouldn't have sex with you without a condom" she sighs in relief and we all fall asleep. I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Yeah I felt kinda awkward writing this but then again I always do. Anyway hope you enjoyed! Vote and comment!! And if you want then follow me! I Love You all!! <3 Bye!!