Chapter 7: First Day of School

Start from the beginning

"Jiyeon, you look so damn pretty in your uniform." Jimin winked at her. Not this again !!!

"ChimChim, Kei is already blushing." Taehyung smacked his arm.

"But she is so cute !!!" Jimin chuckled.

Kei remained silent and drank her milk.
Her cheeks turned crimson red and she avoided Jimin's gaze, but he smirked at her. Aish! this boy.

The whole breakfast was filled with a Taehyung vs Sujeong fight, Jimin's courting session on Kei, Jungkook's silence and my laughters.
After breakfast we went to the main building and searched for our classroom.

"Yein, let's show you something !!!" Sujeong dragged me through the hall with Kei and we approached a bulletin board without the boys.

"Here we have the top lists of our grades in school. I just want to show you that, since I'm totally proud." Sujeong jumped up in happiness.

"This is the top 10 list of the students in our grade from last year. It will be replaced after the midterm exam in a few months." Kei pointed at the list in front of us.

I took a glance and my jaw dropped. These are the brains of our grade, huh?

THE ELITE
1. Lee Soojung 99.7/100
2. Park Jinyoung 97.5/100
3. Ryu Sujeong 96.8/100
4. Yoo Jiae 96.5/100
5. Park Myungeun 95.2/100
6. Kim Namjoon 94.8/100
7. Kim Seokjin 94.6/100
8. Kim Jiyeon 94/100
9. Seo Jisoo 93.9/100
10. Jeon Jungkook 92.7/100

I already knew half of them and three of them are in my group. Now I feel kind of dumb.
I was quite surprised to see Jungkook. Is he that smart?

"All of them are actually in our class." Sujeong added.

What?! I'm gonna be in a class full of brains?!
Gosh, I have to keep up with them.

"What?! How is that possible ?!" I asked them in disbelief.

"Ms. Sica is strict, but she is really smart and a great teacher. She graduated from Soul-Academy with 99.9/100 points." Sujeong answered me.

"Ryuvely could be 1st place as well, but sports downgraded her average grade." Kei patted Sujeong's head.

"Nobody needs sports, I can make 99.9% as well with 0 points in sports, fighting !!!" Sujeong put her fist in the air.

"Fighting !!!" Kei and I cheered out loud for her and copied her gesture.

"Oh girls, I forgot, I have to find my locker." I remembered something.

"What's the number of it ?" Sujeong asked curiously.

"14.11.17." I answered her.

"It's quite far from mine, I think several blocks from here." Kei answered me and pointed to a random direction.