Chapter 4: Girl surrounded by Boys

I waked up early in the morning. Gosh, this bed is so freaking comfy and I slept like an angel on a cloud. I looked to the side and stare at my two roommates, they look so adorable.

I got up and streched my body in front of our window where the bright sun welcomed me with a smile. My second day in Soul Academy started, but it's still Saturday. I don't know what I should do today, since school will officially on Monday.

"Yein, you're already awake ?" I heard Sujeong muttering under her blanket.

I didn't respond her, but I quickly jumped on her bed beside her to wake her up. She whined and tried to push me.

"OMG Yein, how can you have so much energy early in the morning." Sujeong still whined with her closed eyes.

"Sujeong, come on wake up. I'm bored." I shaked her body, but she didn't respond.

I could see how Kei slowly lifted her body with her closed eyes and a cute yawn.

"You should tickle her." Kei said blantly.

I started to tickle Sujeong and she bursted out her laugher loudly. I couldn't hold mine back and laughed as well. She tried to push me away, but she was obviously to tired.

"No tickling session without Flower Kei !!!" Kei shouted out loud and joined us on Sujeong's bed to tickle her as well.

"You guys, stop it." Sujeong managed to speak under her laugher.

She snatched a pillow and punched us with it. The moment she hit my face, I changed my smile to a death-glare. Sujeong and Kei looked kind of nervous with my sudden change and our room was filled with silence, but I immediately smirked.

"PILLOW WAR !!!" I shouted out loud.

We started to hit each other with our pillows and throw them around our room. We screamed, we laughed and we sweated.
After our girls session we cleaned up the mess and I dashed into the bathroom. Every room has its own bathroom.

Last night I really wanted to sleep in the bathroom, because it's so pretty, but the girls dragged me on my bed

Last night I really wanted to sleep in the bathroom, because it's so pretty, but the girls dragged me on my bed. I'm glad they did, the bathroom might be prettier, but our beds are more comfortable.
I came out after my quick shower and I had no plan what to do today.

"Yein, could you bring this book to TaeTae, I borrowed it on Thursday and he wanted it back today at morning, but I can't show myself sweating in the morning." Sujeong asked me nicely and handed me his book.

"Of course, since I'm already done showering I could do it." I smiled at her.

"Thank you, I owe you something." she winked and made her way to the bathroom.

I changed my clothes and wanted to go out to the boys building.

"Yein, be careful." I heard Kei speaking, but I already closed the door and let me key inside.