Chapter 7: First Day of School

Finally, school will start today !!! I totally forgot about the fact that I'm living in an academy. After our relaxing day, school will start and I heard that it might be really hard here. Soul Academy is not easy, after what I heard from my mom and Sungyoon.
Let's see !!!

"Gosh, even the school uniforms are pretty." I said and praised my current outfit.

"This was exactly my reaction, when I entered Soul Academy." Kei chuckled and patted my head.

"Let's hurry up. We don't have much time." Sujeong pushed us out of our room and we made our way to the cafeteria.

" Sujeong pushed us out of our room and we made our way to the cafeteria

I'm totally in love with this school uniform. It's so freaking cute.

"What is our first subject ?" I asked Kei during our way to the cafeteria.

"At first we will have introduction class." Kei answered with a smile.

"Introduction what ?" I seriously have no idea what that is.

"Our homeroom-teacher, Ms. Sica, will explain everything about our school, for instance upcoming exams, new rules and of course the introduction of new students like you." Kei explained and winked at me.

"Oh, I totally forgot." I sighed. I didn't remember I was the new student.

"We forgot that as well. It's like we know each other since JSA." Sujeong wrapped her arms around Kei's and my shoulder.

I admit, eventhough I just know them for a few days, they are already like my sisters.
Cheesy, right?

We entered the cafeteria, grabbed our meals and approached the boys at our usual place.
The uniform of the boys is freaking cute as well, totally different from there usual vibe.

"You guys are only on time when it comes to eating." Sujeong giggled and sat down.

"The day barely started yet and you are already in your nagger mode." Taehyung exclaimed.

"I just stated the truth, TaeTae !!!" Sujeong fought back.

Aish, they already fight with each other.