9

Taehyung slightly pinched Hoseok's shoulder in nervousness and made him look up at him. When nothing else came to his mind, Hoseok pressed his lips in thin line as he made a final decision and pressed Taehyung's hand that was settled on his shoulder.

"Let's just show it to him."

Taehyung gasped slightly, overreacting intentionally. Jungkook watched them as he barely kept his grin hidden and waited for whatever was about to happen. Hoseok, begrudgingly, took out his phone from his pocket and made a few swipes and taps before handing it over to Jungkook. Jungkook eyed them weirdly for a second as he received the device and descended his gaze down to the phone in his hand.

After watching the whole video, everything was clear as a blue sky to Jungkook and a content look graced his face. Hoseok and Taehyung were a little at ease by the relaxed look of Jungkook but still didn't let down their guard. Jungkook finally looked up as he pushed the device towards Hoseok to return it.

"So, are you going to drop me back or what?"

Taehyung took another second to register that and immediately nodded in the next.

"Yeah. Yeah, totally. Hobi's car is right outside. He'll drop you."

Hoseok jumped up at that to turn to face Taehyung.

"Yah! What do you mean I'll drop him? You brought him here, not me."

Taehyung chuckled cutely as he tried kicked puppy eyes on Hoseok.

"But I have to take care of other.. 'things'. Just this once, please?"

Hoseok was taken aback at that and rolled his eyes with a scoff.

"No way. I'm not gonna agree to that. Ever."

Jungkook watched them silently for a while before his phone call interrupted the small dispute. Jungkook quickly fetched his phone and attended the call after a quick glance at the caller's ID.

"Ah, hyung... Wh- No, no... Aish, whatever... Yeah, if you can."

He paused to look at Hoseok as he placed a hand on his phone.

"Where is this place?"

Hoseok blinked twice before answering him.

"Uh, Seo Jang Hoon's apartments."

Jungkook nodded and repeated the words to the person who had called him before hanging up. When he looked up from his phone two curious pairs of eyes were fixated on him.

"What?"

Taehyung spoke up without thinking about it.

"Did you just call your whole gang here?"

Jungkook was a little surprised at the question but smirked evilly to give them a wrong idea instead of saying it in words. Hoseok and Taehyung panicked as they saw the look on Jungkook's face.

"We are dead. We are dead. Holy chicken wings, we are dead~"

Taehyung whined as he grabbed tightly onto Hoseok's arm not letting him escape.

"Yah! Let me go. I don't want to die. It's your fault, not mine. Grow some balls and own it."

Taehyung ignored that and kept clinging on him to make sure that Hoseok doesn't leave him alone. Jungkook let them suffer like that for a few minutes before clearing his throat and getting their attention as if he was about to make a toast to the groom of a wedding.

"My brother is coming to pick me up so can you give me something decent to wear? This doesn't really fit me."

Jungkook tugged slightly at the gown he was wearing as he explained and waited for the reaction. Hoseok blinked a few times to make sure what he heard was right and then spoke up.

"Your brother? As in 'brother' brother or 'bro' brother?"

Taehyung nodded along the question and Jungkook had to bite his tongue to stop himself from laughing.

"My 'brother' brother is coming. Could you please hurry up with it?"

The sudden change in Jungkook's attitude frightened the two guys even more but Taehyung was quick to recover and ran to the bathroom to grab his costume. It was ruined somewhat since it had gotten wet and wasn't dried properly but Taehyung didn't bother about that since it wasn't his problem. He came back and handed it over to Jungkook before standing back with Hoseok.

Jungkook looked at the questionable state of his costume with an eyebrow raised before dropping the same look on Taehyung. Both guys gulped at the gaze and fisted their hands in fear.

"What did you do to it?"

Hoseok immediately looked towards Taehyung to put the entire blame on him to which Taehyung reacted by shrieking in a very manly way.

"Why are you looking at me like that? You were in on it, too."

Hoseok smirked slightly as he shook his head and turned towards Jungkook.

"Actually, I clearly remember Tae here saying that putting you under the shower, dressed up, was a good idea."

Jungkook darted his eyes towards Taehyung and made him hitch his breath.

"N-no. I mean, yes but no."

Taehyung fiddled with his words but ended up throwing his arms in the air giving up on the entire situation.

"You know what, fine. I did it. I was behind all of it. Just kill me, okay. Stop torturing me and just.. Just kill me."

The overdramatic reaction of Taehyung brought a smile on Jungkook's face and a grin on Hoseok's who took the chance to try to sneak away.

"Well then. I guess I can leave in peace now."

Jungkook giggled slightly and then started laughing making the other two look at him incredulously.

"What happened to him?"

Taehyung's question was answered by Jungkook himself.

"You guys are really something else. I have never met anyone like you."

Taehyung and Hoseok exchanged confused looks but stayed quiet so Jungkook took it as his cue to clear up the small misunderstanding.

"I was just messing with you guys right now. I'm Jungkook, by the way."

Another exchange of confused looks took place before the words slowly sank in and Hoseok sighed in relief at the amused look on Jungkook's face.

"Wow. You had us scared to death. I'm glad it wasn't real. I'm Hoseok but you can call me Hobi."

Taehyung scratched his head as he saw them talk casually all of a sudden.

"I don't get it."

Hoseok patted Taehyung on the shoulder as he smiled softly at him.

"Don't try so hard. You will fry your puny brain. In short, he won't kill us."

Taehyung kicked him slightly but relaxed, as well.

************************************

My classes have started so I'll be updating only on weekends now. Lots of love for reading, voting and commenting... 💕