💀 Chapter 34 💀

Start from the beginning

Yoongi: I have to go on tour.

I sighed and turned my gaze back up to meet with her sad eyes.

I could tell she was hurt.

Upset.

Yoongi: I know it's not easy now that you're thirty five weeks and I shouldn't-

Y/N: No, don't even think about canceling!

Yoongi: Y/N, I can't leave you alone. This is a tour we're talking about, it's gonna take time and if I do it I won't be able to come or be home with you until it's done

Y/N: If you don't do the tour you won't get the recognition you need and there's already so many people who want to meet and see you. They're counting on you.

Yoongi: Yes but you and our babies are counting on me too. I do enjoy doing this but I can't leave my family out.

Y/N: Then we'll find a way but you're going on that tour and that's the end of this discussion.

Yoongi: Y/N, my love, why are you like this?

She took both of my hands and flashed me a soft smile. I could tell she was upset yet she still hides it and keeps supporting me.

Y/N: Remember I said I was going to support you no matter what? I'm your number one fan hoe! Oh shit scratch that, you've got 3 new fans. Your wife and kids, you best not let us down!

Yoongi: You're Really something aren't you baby?

Y/N: Yup And you better FaceTime me before and after the show.

Yoongi: I will, you guys are my strength.

Y/N: Aw. Also no partying after the show because if I find you with other bitches oof that's the end for you Mr. Min fucking Yoongi.

Yoongi: Haha, you really think I'd do that knowing I've got a family?

Y/N: Yoongi you're always gonna find that one crazy bitch at the bar offering to suck ya dick. Y'all be dumb as fuck saying yes without even hesitating so don't play innocent.

Yoongi: I've encountered that a few times back when we were in college but I never said yes, I wouldn't do that-

Y/N: Oh really?

Yoongi: Yeah Really.

Y/N: Say What, I give you a free lil suck right now.

My eyes widened and I licked my dry lips before looking at Y/N who looked dead serious.

Yoongi: Y/N, are you- wait what the, are you serious though..?

She bursted out laughing and pushed me away before getting up from the sofa.

Y/N: No the fuck, you really think I'm gone suck ya dick like a lollipop. Haha you've got me fucked up. See though what I told you guys be drooling over a dick suck.

Wow she deadass got me there

Yoongi: Tsk. I'm not like that. I knew you were playing.

Y/N: Right, so we gonna ignore the fact you almost jumped from happiness at my offer of sucking ya frosted looking dick?

Yoongi: Baby oh my god I can't with you. Stop bringing Agust D into this conversation.

Y/N: Well I mean it is about him so?

Yoongi: Ugh come here so I can teach you how to keep that mouth shut.

Y/N: Definitely not by sucking Agust D. 

She giggled and I scoffed before pulling her towards me and kissing her lips passionately. A smile crept upon her lips as she kissed me back.

Yoongi: I fucking Love you babygirl and Thank you for cheering me on, you've never left me behind and support me with everything I do.

Y/N: I love you too babe and don't mention it because I know you'll support and cheer for me when I continue with my career as well!

Yoongi: Yes, I will, forever and always just like you've done with me.