19

"I am Chou Tzu-yu," she said holding out her hand.

You shook hands and stood there awkwardly.

"I will let you get back to you friends," she said walking off.

"I am not with my friends," you said to her.

"Really?"

"Are you with friends?"

"They are here somewhere, but I was not planning on joining them."

"Would you like to join me?

'Why did I ask her that?'

"Are you planning on kidnapping me later on tonight?"

"What?"

"I was just kidding," she said walking up to you. "Sure, I will join you."

"What do you want to do first."

"Eat!"

"Okay," you said laughing.

You guys ate and started to walk around. You rode some rides and decided to get to know each other a little more.

"Um...I have to leave in just a minute," you said to Tzuyu.

"Yes, I have to meet my friends pretty soon too." "Do you want to go on one more ride?"

"Sure, which one?"

She looked up and pointed at the Ferris wheel.

"Okay," you said.

When you got to the top of the Ferris Wheel it stopped.

"Did we stop," Tzuyu asked.

"I think so."

You could see her start to fidget with her hands and her breathing began to get heavy. You could tell she was starting to get nervous and decided to find a way to distract her.

"So, tell me more about you Chou Tzu-yu."

"Um...I am a student in a college not to far away from here." "I am a Freshman."

After about five minutes you could see that she had calmed down. You guys sat and talked for about ten more minutes before the ride started to turn again. You two got off and walked towards the entrance.

"I had fun Tzuyu," you said smiling at her.

"Me too, y/n."

"Can I have your number," you said feeling bold.

"No." "I can have your's though she said taking out her phone."

You just smiled and put your number in her phone. You two stopped walking and turned to each other.

"Okay, I guess I will talk to later," you said.

"Maybe," she said walking towards her friends.

They all waved at you, when Tzuyu noticed she started to run towards them. You smiled and turned around and there they were.

Jisoo, Lisa, Jennie, and Chaeyoung. Lisa and Jisoo were smiling at you. You ignored them and turned towards Jennie and Chaeyoung. They both had blank expressions.

You all got into the car and headed back to the campus. When you got there Jennie carried a sleeping Chaeyoung and Lisa carried a sleeping Jisoo. You unlocked your room and let Lisa carry Jisoo to her bed. You turned around and saw Jennie struggling to open the door. You took the key from her and opened the door.

After she went to put Chaeyoung on her bed she came back and got the key from you. For about five minutes you guys talked about how much fun you had and said your goodnight's.

When you entered your dorm room you slid down the door and sat on the ground.

'Tzuyu or Jennie,' you thought to yourself.

---------------------------------------

A/n: I updated  twice today because I might not be able to update this week. I am not feeling well and also school. So hopefully I will be able to update and we will start to figure out who you will end up with. #JennieorTzuyu