10

You, Jisoo, and Lisa walked into the coffee shop. You all got hit with the smell of coffee and sighed in content. You guys ordered and decided to take a seat in a booth until your orders were ready.

"So...tell me about yourself y/n," Jisoo said.

"There's not really much to tell." "I am from Korea." "I came here for college."

"Are you ready for school to start?"

"If you let me cheat off of your paper."

"Then I guess we are both going to fail," Jisoo said laughing.

You three sat in silence until you heard Jisoo's name being called. After that you and Lisa got your coffee. You guys finished and decided to leave the shop. You were walking out of the shop and heard someone telling you to hold the door.

"Hold the door please!"

You stepped out of the doorway and held the door open for the person behind you.

"Thank y..."

The person you tripped and fell on you. Luckily you caught yourself and the person that fell on you, but they spilled coffee all over your shirt.

"Ohh...I am so sorry!" "Here let me..."

She ran back into the coffee shop and got some napkins. She ran back outside and started to wipe your shirt off. You started to blush. You glanced over and saw Jisoo and Lisa both smirking. You looked back at the girl and stopped her movements.

"It is fine." "I can always get a new shirt."

She finally looked at you. You recognized her, but could not exactly remember who she was.

"Do I know you," she asked.

"I think I know you from somewhere, but I can't put a finger on..."

While you were talking you glanced down and saw a gold necklace hanging around her neck. You went to touch the necklace and she slapped your hand away. It looked as if she was very protective of this necklace. You went to open her hand and opened the heart locket on the necklace. You opened it and saw a picture of you and your old friend Jennie. You closed the locket and looked back up at her. You then tugged the collar of your shirt pulling out a gold necklace from behind it. She opened the locket and looked up at you. All of a sudden she slapped you.

"OUCH!"

She then pulled you into a bone crushing hug. You two stood there both with tears streaming down your faces.

"I wonder when they are gonna stop," Jisoo whispered.

You heard her and pulled away from Jennie, but she pulled you back and rested your forehead on her's.

"I missed you so much y/n."

"I missed you too Jennie."

----------------------------------------------

A/n: I have a new story! It's called Behind The Scenes! Go read it! Por favor! Also school starts back tomorrow so possible slow updates.💜