Typical

Your outfit of the day^^

"You know, Y/n. I realized something. Bruises could be my downfall. Any sort of mark on that freakish little body of yours, and I could get caught." He mused, messing around with something on a table I couldn't see.

"Guess it's a good thing I figured out ways to continue this without leaving evidence." I grunted, but otherwise stayed silent as he spoke. Struggling too hard, or even making a sound would only make it worse. "I really don't even remember why this started, Floyd." 

He jerked me to my feet, and I couldn't hide my terror as he brought me towards the small yet deep pit of water built into the basements floor. "Hmm, what was it?" He pushed me in, and I relaxed my body to stay afloat. My hands were tied behind my back, but as long as I stayed calm I wouldn't drown.

He went to retrieve something off of the table, and then approached, crouching down with a gleeful grin plastered on his face. "Oh, I remember." He bought the long taser stick closer to the liquid I was in. "You wouldn't stop looking in places you weren't allowed." 

No matter how hard I tried to fight, the scream ripped violently out of my lips, and I sank towards the bottom of the pool as electricity coursed through the water. 

Sheriff Cabello's cold, dark eyes being the last conscious thing I saw.

"Y/n!" I jerked upright on the desk, body still slightly shaking. Mrs. Flowers looked at me concerned, and from the corner of my eye I could see Camila and Emily worriedly watching. "Are you okay? You were breathing heavily, shaking, and sweating with your head down." 

I hurriedly put my dream to the back of my mind. It's been a while since I've had a compartmentalized memory break through, but I could only guess that it happened because of how stressed I was.  "I'm okay, just not feeling very well." 

Mrs. Flowers seemed to be sated, telling me to go to the nurse if it got worse, but Emily barged closer the second she was gone. "What's really happening, Junkie? It seemed like you were having a nightmare, and I know you're not sick." 

"It actually was a nightmare," I smoothly lied, making sure to keep eye contact. "I watched IT last night, and now Pennywise is everywhere." Please believe the lie, please believe the lie.

Emily snorted, rolling her eyes and turning away. "Wow, the great Y/n scared by a movie. Never thought I'd see the day."

I inconspicuously sighed in relief. Seeing my phone light up on my desk, I used my thumb to unlock it and read the text. 

I snapped my gaze up to Mila

I snapped my gaze up to Mila. Excluding one other time - Where she told me she didn't want to break up, but she just needed some time; because, she was still hurt that I couldn't trust her with big decisions in my life - this was the first time she had talked to me in two weeks. Two weeks! I wasn't even grounded anymore.