The L word (Lucas)

A/N:61k Reads (14/02/18)         62k Reads (18/02/18) 

Song: Romantic (NOTD Remix) by Stanaj

Your POV:

I removed my overalls, revealing my body to Lucas. His eyes widened, checking out my bathing suit and my exposed skin. I could see him swallow deeply, his hazel orbs kept travelling up and down my body,

I snapped my finger in front of his face.

He blinked rapidly, coming back to reality, then meeting his eyes with mine. I rolled my eyeballs to the back of my head, plummeting into the hotel pool. It was deserted here, not a single life form was out of their rooms. It was a shame, considering the hotel was on the beach, on a hot, sunny day.

I surfaced my face, hovering in the 10 foot deep water. I looked up at Lucas, he was smiling, then he was removing his shirt, dropping it next to my piece of clothing and my sandals.

It was my turn to swallow hard, and observe. His abs were tones, and he had freckles painted and scattered all over his chest, arms and back. My eyes traveled up and down his torso.

"You like what you see?" He questioned, his arms stretched out on either side of his body, spinning around slowly for me. I nodded my head, using my arms to keep myself above the water.

"Very much so," I responded, smiling wildly.

Lucas laughed in return, he then ran to the of the pool, cannonballing into the water. A large splash made the pool react into multiple ripples. I looked down in the clear water, watching Lucas's body swimming to me.

When his face was above water, and his eyes were boring into mine. I felt his hands on my hips, his legs were keeping him above water, and my arms were pitching in as well. He was leaning into me and I was getting closer to him until his fingers started to move. He was tickling me, and I wasn't able to get out of his grasp.

I placed my hands on his chest, pushing, laughing while we both went under water. I opened my eyes underneath, watching him. He was still tickling me, his fingers scraping on the surface of my skin, making me wriggle in his grip. I finally got him to release. I started to swim away, quickly, still laughing underwater. Bubbles rose from my mouth as I giggled. I felt a grip on my ankle and I was pulled backwards.

I screamed out underwater. I was brought up, face to face with Lucas. Chest to chest. My feet were supported by the tile on the shallow end of the pool. We were under the bridge that he had jumped off. I was pressed against the side of the pool, and I was staring into his eyes. I couldn't stop my smiling or my giggling.

"What?" Lucas asked, a smile plastered on his handsome face. His perfect teeth were visible, and I could just enjoy this expression on him for the rest of my life.

"Nothing, just... that, I love you," That was the first time anyone of us had said the L word in our currently one month relationship.

"Hey, I wanted to be the first to say it," He complained, pouting out his lip.

"I love you more," He spoke the words before he placed his lips on mine, applying soft pressure at first.

His hands were on either side of my waist, holding on softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to my body. That's when the kiss got heated. The grip on my waist got tighter, he was slightly pinching my skin. My hands were running through his hair, and tugging at his naturally brown locks. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I didn't allow it, causing him to grunt in response.

He pulled away from the kiss, placing his mouth on my neck. He bit my skin on my sweetspot, sucking gently. He then traced his tongue over the spot, biting again. I gasped, and Lucas took his opportunity, slamming our lips and sliding his tongue into my mouth.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling his lower body in contact with mine. My tongue explored his mouth, and we fought for dominance. He pulled away slowly, his teeth gripped my bottom lip roughly, as he pulled away he released my skin. His lips then were tracing on my collarbones, sucking and biting and blowing cold air after every spot he marked. My hands directed his face back to me. He was smiling, and I was gasping.

"Y/n, I love you," He said before kissing me.

"I love you too," I mumbled the words against his lips.

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY IMAGINES AND GETTING ME TO 60K+ READS I APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU :)

ALSO TODAY IS MY ANGEL MY HOPE AKA J HOPE'S BIRTHDAY (18/02/18) AND I JUST WANNA SAY I LOVE MY SUNSHINE AND I HOPES HE NEVER STOPS SMILING, I LOVE YOU HOBI 💖💖💖

If you have no idea about what I'm talking about, I am talking about a member of BTS who are a K pop band that I have come to love so dearly so check them out! Also ARMY's where you at??

Also I have come to the decision that I want to end this book soon and I might want to start a BTS imagines book. My Dobre Preferences will still be continued though. I'm sorry if it made you sad but I need to accept that I don't feel the same way about the Dobre twins anymore, I mean I still support them but to me, sadly, they were just another phase in my life and I have realised I only truly love boybands and that is all my heart can take.

There I just said it, I just confessed that I'm onto bigger things now aka BTS.

I feel so guilty but I can't help but lose interest in the Dobre twins and fall in love with BTS so I kinda feel relieved now that I've admitted it. 

I'm sorry but also excited to start writing about BTS so yeah, I'll tell you guys when I'll finish the book soon. Just look out for the 'THE END' chapter where I'll give my farewell speech.

All the love. x

-S