Twins have a fight with AJ & Alex (Part 3)

Y/n’s POV:

After I leave y/bff/n with Alissa, I walk to Neels’ room and knock on the door. I hear someone say ‘come in’ and I go inside.

I see an angry Marcus sitting on the bed with Lucas whispering to him. Neels is sitting opposite them on his spinny chair. They all turn their heads towards me.

I bite my lip. “ Uhh.. Neels could I talk to you for a sec. And you, Lucas.”

“Sure.” Neels and Lucas nod and get up.

I walk out of the room with them two behind. I close the door and look at them.

“What?” Neels asks curiously.

“I have a plan.” I grin widely.

Lucas smiles and Neels’ laughs.

“Wait.” Neels says, he goes back in the room and comes back out a few minutes later.

“I told Marcus to sleep. Okay, let me get Jake and Alex.”

“Okay. Meet me outside by the sofas.”

“Okay.” Neels goes towards Jake’s room leaving me and Lucas alone.

I panic but cover it up with a smile.

“Come on.” I start walking but Lucas grabs my arm.

“Wait.” He says with a pleading look.

I stop and turn around to face him.

“I’m sor--” He starts but I cut him off by putting my finger on his lips.

“No. I’m sorry.” I look him in the eyes.

He takes my hand and intertwines it with his, pulling me closer into a hug.

“Let’s just forget about this.” He whispers in my ear.

“Okay.” I run my hand through his soft hair, resting my head on his shoulder.

“I missed you, y/n.” He pecks me on the cheek.

I slowly smile. “I missed you too, Lucas.” I lean in and kiss him.

Butterflies explode within me, I’ve missed his touch, his laugh, his kiss.. I’ve missed him.

“I’ve missed you too, chica.” He grins cheekily.

Oh crap, I said that out loud. I mentally curse myself and blush.

Lucas laughs and holds my hand. “Come on, I wanna hear your plan.”

I roll my eyes and we head outside where the others were waiting.

                                                                 ******

The Next Morning…

Y/n’s POV:

I woke up at 7:30 in the morning reluctantly.

This is the kind of thing I sacrifice my sleep for because I love my friends. And if you know me, I choose sleep over ANYTHING. So waking up this early is a big sacrifice.

They all owe me…

I shake Lucas awake and head to the bathroom to freshen up. I throw on one of Lucas’ black shirts and some shorts, I walk back to the bedroom where Lucas just finished dressing into a shirt and sweatpants.