Raura

Laura's POV

I was in London for a week, doing a photo shoot for a magazine. I was doing loads of poses for it, also with shopping bags in my hands. I was also wearing heels for it, so I had to run and walk which was a bit difficult for me. As I was crossing the street, I didn't notice that a car was coming my way. I could my photographer screaming my name.

"Laura! Look out!" She screamed but I didn't turn until the last second and I went flying and I hit the ground. I could feel pain all over my body, I was also losing my conscious. I barely had my eyes open but I could see people crowding around me, as I blacked out.

Ross' POV

I was watching TV until I heard my phone go off, I looked the ID and saw that it was Vanessa. Oh no, something must be wrong as she will only call me if there was an emergency. I answered her.

"Hey Vanessa. Is there something wrong?" I asked her. 

"Ross! Turn to the E! News channel. Something happened to Laura..." She screamed, and I could hear tears on the other side of the line. When she said Laura's name, I began to feel my heart beat. I have a crush on her, I realised I've had a crush on her this whole time that I've known her. Earlier on, I dismissed it as a little crush but it started to grow over the years. I get jealous when I see her with other guys. 

"Okay, thanks Vanessa." I say before I hanged up on her. I turned the E! News channel. I could feel tears coming to my eyes as they were talking about Laura. 

"Laura Marano was doing a photo shoot in London for a week but unfortunately, she got hit by a car. She has been rushed into a hospital in London. We don't know anymore as the doctors won't tell us but we will try and find out more." The News Man told the TV. I jumped up from the couch and began to run out of the house and to my privet jet. My family calling after me but I couldn't care less. I got into my car and began to drive like crazy. 

I got to my privet jet and told my privet jet pilot to fly to London as Laura has been in an accident. The whole way to London, Laura was my mind the whole time, I couldn't help but worry that she may have broken her whole body, got amnesia, or worse...she could've landed in a coma. I kept fidling with my fingers or going on my phone to get my mind off of Laura but nothing would work. 

I got out of my privet jet and called for a taxi to take me to the hospital. The taxi driver knew about Laura's accident, so he told me he wouldn't charge me as he could see how worried I was for her. I got out of the cab and went to the entrance of the hospital. As I put my hand on the handle, I saw loads of papparattiz in there. I felt angry as they don't have anything to do but invade in celebrities' personal lives, and there are normal patients there that are not famous and just want to get better. I opened the door, and saw all the cameras were on me. I rolled my eyes. I should've expected this to happen.

"Ross Lynch!"

"Are you here to see Laura??"

"How is R5??"

"Do you like Laura?"

They all began to bombarded me with loads of ridiculous questions. I just shoved past them as I don't have time to answer their questions. I walked over to the receptionist. 

"Ross Lynch! What a surprise to see you here! Can I have your autograph?" She also began to exclaim. 

"Hi. I just want to know where Laura Marano is. I'm not giving any autographs at the moment right now." I exclaimed. 

"Oh. She is in room 134." She says before I thanked her. I rushed down to Laura's hospital room. I had to take a two elevators. I took a couple of turns in the hospital, felt like like I was going in a circle. I eventually got there. As I got there, I opened the door and saw Laura's mum and her doctor in the room. Laura defiantly didn't look like herself. She was lying down in her hospital bed, unconscious. There were loads of machines surrounding her. There was a heart monitor there, beating steadily. She is still with us, at least that's a relief. Her hair was sprawled out on her pillow. She had a cast on her right arm. There were loads of bandages over her. An IV attached to her wrist. She was also wearing an hospital. Her mum looked sad, as she looked at her daughter.