Tessie

...Tessie...

Jessie's POV

Where is it ? Where is my heart charm necklace? I've lost it ... I just sanked into a ball; crying. That necklace is really special to me because it was the first time Tony gave me that necklace, when we said 'I love you' to eachother. But now, I've lost it. I can't tell Tony or he just going to be mad at me.

I kept searching everywhere, I looked around the penthouse, in Emma's room because ... you know what she's like with sparkly things and anything girly. It was not there, I checked under my bed, bathroom, living room, movie room but it's not here!

"...Jessie ... ? ..." I heard someone call my name, when I looked up it was ... Tony ... ! ...

"T...T...Tony ... ? ..."

"Jess, are you crying ?" He must of heard me crying, or saw tears coming down my face.

"No ... yes ..."

"What's wrong ?"

"Okay, I know you're gonna be mad but I've ... lost ... my heart charm necklace ... you gave me on our first date." I was expecting him stomping away but he stayed kneeling in front of me.

"Wait ... you're not mad ?"

"No ... we can find it."

"I've checked everywhere Tony, it's not here!" I think Tony reacted to my sudden outburst.

"Okay, maybe you just need to calm down." I'M ALREADY CALM!!!

Instead of my sobbing my heart out, Tony carried me to my room, set me down in my bed, pull the covers over me. He made the room dark while he put candles on, he brought movies out.

"Which one?"

"Erm ... Teen Beach Movie." I know that's for kids on Disney Channel but I couldn't care less. Tony brought the laptop on my lap while he made me get comfy in my own bed, bringing loads of cushions and pillows over. Tony was humming a song to me but all I could see was blackness...

Tony's POV

"... And love you." Yes, she is asleep, now I can find her special necklace.

"Oh, hey Tony. What are you doing here?" Shoot, Emma ... maybe she might have Jessie's necklace because ... you know what she's like with anything girly.

"Jessie has lost her special necklace, have you seen it?"

"Oh, you mean this? This shaped heart necklace?" Yes! Thank goodness.

"Yes! Thank goodness, Jessie's been worried about this, infact; she's been sobbing like a baby."

"Okay ... great to know." I can tell she's not interested.

A Couple of Minutes Later:

I gently shook Jessie awake.

"Jess ... Jess, wake up."

"Tony ... ? ..."

"I found your special necklace."

"You have ? Oh thank you Tony!" She gave me a hug, a very warm hug, so I hugged her back.

"Where was it?"

"Emma had it."

"I knew, she would of had it!"

"Hey, at least, you've got it back now."

"Yeah, you're the best guy ever!" Those words are just what I needed to make me smile.

So I hoped you enjoyed that. Bye.

 Bye