Corpanga

...Corpanga...

Cory's POV

I was having a lovely sleep. A lovely dream, where me and Topanga, had a daughter and son named Riley and Auggie. It was like a vision of the future since Topanga is pregnant, all that was interrupted by a ... water ...

"Cory ... Cory ..." Topanga kept calling my name and tapping my shoulder.

"What? Are you okay??" I grabbed her hand, and she looked at me, like I was an idiot.

"Well, I think I'm going into labor." She told me nervously, and that when I shoot up from bed.

"Okay ... okay ... don't panic ... erm we need to call the hospital, tell them that you're in labor. Don't worry Topanga sweetie, we'll get you to the hospital." I started to sweat as I realise I was panicking.

"Cory?" 

"Yes, Topanga sweetie?" I held her hand. She simplithacly smiled at me, and said.

"You're the one panicking!" 

Four Hours Later

I was holding Topanga's hand, and she kept screaming in pain, and squeezing my hand too tight.

I only went out of the room for two seconds, and all of a sudden I heard Topanga screaming my name.

"CORY!! CORY!! CORY!!" I ran back into the room, and saw blood ... everywhere.

"TOPANGA!!" I ran straight to her. She was crying into my chest. I screamed for a doctor. The doctor came in, and pushed me aside. I was crying myself, as I didn't want to lose Topanga and my child.

"We need to get her to surgery." I was holding her hand, tight. They put an oxygen mask over her mouth and nose, and rushed her to surgery room. I just dragged myself onto the floor, crying into my lap.

11 Hours Later

Oh come on, it's been 11 hours and she's being operated on. 

"Family of Topanga Matthews?"

"Me." I raised my hand up, as I stood up from my chair.

"Is she okay???"

"She's fine, she did loose lot of blood but we managed to survive her. We even got your baby out of her."

"Thank goodness. Can I go and see her?"

"Of course."

I ran straight to her room, and saw her sleeping peacefully with a oxygen mask on.

"Hey, Topanga sweetie. Hope you're feeling all right, and I'am so proud of you for surviving the surgery. I love you." And I gave a peck on her lips.

She woke up, and smiled at me, and said.

"I love you too."